Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Menomonee Falls WI
Duration: 6 Months plus extensions
Conducts various types of research and analysis to support the business operations to an internal business segment, division, group or line of business. Assists management to resolve business issues in an effective and productive manner. Designs, documents and re-engineers business processes and publishes business metrics results.
Note: Please check this job carefully to ensure it is the appropriate match. Assign employees who provide business systems analysis for internal or client-facing projects to the Business Systems Analyst job family. Assign employees who conduct software quality assurance/testing to the Software Quality Analyst job family. Assign employees who provide product support to the Product Support Representative job family. This job family should be used for employees who support general management for an FIS business segment, division, group or line of business.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives, and needs of the general business environment for the appropriate FIS segment, division, group or line of business.
• Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader.
• Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
• Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
• Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
• Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
• Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
• Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities.
• May train internal employees on changes to business practices, processes or procedures.
• May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
• May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
• Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of FIS' products and services
• Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
• Knowledge of financial services industry
• Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
• Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
• Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Apply by creating/using an account