Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: From the HM:
*****I want a Powershell specialist who has the following and...****
If I had to rank them:
Windows Administration and troubleshooting including IIS
Superb communication skills
Software Development experience
Are you a passionate, creative Systems Engineer, Build Automation Engineer, or Systems Admin excited about integrating the latest Application Lifecycle Management tools with Powershell? Are you excellent with large scale Windows administration? Are you proficient at writing scripts for maintenance and automation purposes?
Worldpay has an immediate need for a motivated self-starter who welcomes challenges. As we are maturing in Agile development processes, we are expanding our process to incorporate continuous integration, automation, deployment and operations into the management of our complete Application Lifecycle. The position requires a strong quality driven mindset to deliver this innovative hybrid framework and system from the ground up. You will be working on a very talented and skilled development team that is passionate about the payment industry, software development best practices, testing and automation.
Overall responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with the development, test, and operations team to streamline the software development, test, and deployment process from inception to operation.
• Oversee the creation and maintenance of a virtual lab environment for the development and test teams.
• Contribute to improving and automating the application deployment process.
• Operate, configure, and monitor hardware and software applications including servers for the development team, including Team Foundation Server, Sharepoint, and SQL Server.
• Contribute to and enhance operational alerting system to help gather metrics for KPI reporting
• Architect, implement and support a hybrid solution for build, release and deploy automation utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and a virtualization platform in order to enhance a Continuous Integration process
• Architect, implement and support an automation system for security, performance and functional analysis of high-volume web and mobile solutions
• Enforce a DevOps approach to SDLC
• Enforce automation and best practices
• Enforce Configuration and Change Management best practices
• Communicate and document designs, processes, procedures, deployments, releases, etc.
• Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of web application components and deployment models.
• Experience with IIS configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience with Powershell (Daily use)
• Hands-on experience and configuration management, build, release and deployment best practices
• Solid understanding of the principles and practices of DevOps
• Solid understanding of infrastructure, hardware and virtual environments, VMWare, HyperV , XenServer, etc.
• Ability to work on a team utilizing Agile/Scrum best practices
• Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Experience in PCI environment
• Hands on experience using Team Foundation Server 2012/2013/2015 for Lab Management
• Hands-on experience using tools for configuration management (i.e.: Visual Studio, SVN, Github, ClearCase)
• Experience with Linux administration
• Experience with mobile devices
• Hands-on experience using tools for continuous integration (i.e.: Hudson/Jenkins , TFS, TeamCity,GO)
• Hands-on experience with automated deployment tools and release pipeline management (i.e.: Octopus, Chef, Puppet, InRelease, Release Management Server for Visual Studio)
• Hands-on experience using tools for build management (i.e.: MSBuild, NAnt, Make, Maven, NuGet)
• Experience with databases, SQL, and Object Relational Mapping solutions, as well as schema development, DB,XML
• Hands-on experience using tools for test driven development (i.e.: NUnit, MSTest, JMock, Googletest, HTMLUnit, TestNG, WatIN, SpecFlow, Selenium WebDriver2.0, Sonar , Robotium, Jmeter, OpenSta, SOAPUI, LoadUI, LoadRunner, Fit/Fitnesse/FitSharp,...)
• Experience with performance testing of Enterprise Systems
• Experience with Desired State Configuration
• Experience with System Center Configuration Manager
Apply by creating/using an account