Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Recruiter I
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 4+ Months (W2 ONLY)
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED:
At Client, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company.
To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
We are seeking an experienced Program Coordinator to join our team.
This position will process data collected from a multitude of sources and in a variety of formats.
In this role, you'll be part of the Workforce Staffing team and work closely with teams in Operations and HR, building on your strong analytical and project / program coordinator skills to maintain established programs that support strategic, scalable recruiting initiatives.
Reporting to the Vendor Manager in Workforce Staffing, this role will be focused on sourcing and operational initiatives; you will need to be able to work effectively with a wide range of HR and business professionals across Client, including Sourcers, HR Business Partners, hiring managers, and finance teams.
We're looking for an analytical, experienced project and program coordinator to support recruiting programs across the globe.
Client Recruitment has grown exponentially to support Client's business growth and a focus on direct hiring.
This role executes on the operations established in support of strategic recruiting programs that impact hundreds of recruiters and thousands of hiring managers.
As such, this person will need excellent analytical, organization and communication skills.
You'll provide support in program and process excellence to ensure that recruiting initiatives are aligned to the strategic goals of the organization, while integrating HR policies and practices.
You will partner in the operational implementation of key sourcing initiatives and help drive the built innovative solutions for our teams across the globe.
You will compile, analyze, and present results as well as recommendations for improvement. Successful candidates will have experience in large corporate environments, very strong analytical capabilities and the ability to influence with data-driven recommendations, and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Managing the execution of the developed operational plans, and measuring results
- Assemble meaningful data in an ambiguous environment
- Provide data analysis and recommendations to our HR team to enable them to achieve business and talent objectives
- Maintain the developed metrics for use in HR and Recruiting and the business that include analysis of retention, attrition, organizational health, and recruitment. Will require managing ad-hoc requests and reports
- Share operational and quality best practices across the Workforce Staffing network
- Serves as a point of contact for best practices and troubleshooting
- Support the management of external vendor relationships and operations
- Strong command of data and analytics; uses data to influence and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Ability to drive effective communication and collaboration across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Strong client service and relationship orientation
- Intermediate use of Excel with experience in, but not limited to: using pivot tables and V-lookup
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Process oriented; creates standardized recruiting processes to improve efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline such as Business, Mathematics or Human Resources.
- Experience in High Volume Hiring
- Dedicated recruiting programs and/or recruiting technology experience
- Familiarity with Job Boards and Job Search engines
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and SharePoint 2010
**Manager Intake Notes**
The JD specifies Program Coordinator, but the HM needs a Recruiter to do this job
o This position is to support Vendor Coordination activities
o Not an RC, will be a Recruiter that is more aligned with marketing and vendor management
o Working with large job boards, like Indeed, to strategically influence large workforce for warehouses
- Anticipated start date of 10/4/18 - HM will be onsite Thurs & Fri of this week and would like to have both candidates ready to go and train with the full team
- 40 hours a week, 8-5 with potential OT (40 hours standard with a potential for 50)
- Both contractors will sit in Seattle with 2 other teammates, other teammates are virtual
- There will not be a option to work from home or remotely, however there may be some flexibility in hourly schedule if needed
o Some sort of recruiter experience
o High volume experience is preferred
o Previous work with Job boards, aggregators, campaigns
o Marketing background
o Vendor coordination/management
What will set the right candidate apart from the rest?
o Level of experience with job boards, aggregators, marketing
o Vendor management can be broad, plus marketing will set them apart
At least 1 year of experience in Recruiting or Marketing
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
Contractors must be comfortable working with ambiguity and constant change
The Client leadership principles the HM would like to see in a new team member:
o Bias for Action – 100%
o Dive Deep
- Interviews will start with Phone Screens with HM
- Need to have both contractors in place by 10/4/18 if at all possible
Apply by creating/using an account