Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATE THAT INTERVIEWED OR WERE REJECTED ON REQUEST 8167413
The overall mission of the Application Support Specialist is to be responsible for the operation and health of one or more ITS Service i.e., its end-to-end build, run performance, operations and improvements. She/he represents the operational implementation [RUN] of the Service Design as defined by the Service Owner who is accountable for the overall ITS Service. This role is responsible for managing many different process activities to ensure good management of the service. This includes activities related to Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Request, Knowledge, Configuration, Availability, Capacity, and Service Level Management. These processes are managed Process Managers who support the Service Manager to ensure proper operation and support of the Service.
- Manage day to day run-mode operations Service for one or more Services
- Ensure activities related to Incident, Problem, SRM, Change, Release, Configuration, Availability & Capacity Management
- Ensure proper Incident Management to facilitate appropriate ticket assignments, resolution, reporting, escalations and appropriate communication with Service Owner.
- Ensure analysis of incidents; proper identification of Problems; and Change/Release coordination
Service Delivery SLM
- Ensure service delivery performance according to targets (SLA, OLA)
- Measure and report recurring service performance KPIs & metrics
- Actively participate in recurring Service Review meetings
Service Implementation & Continuous Service Improvement (CSI)
- Execute Service Transition plan developed by Service Owner (Service Onboarding)
- Participate in Service Design and Service Improvements activities as per Service Owner
- Identify service improvements opportunities and analyze them with the Service Owner
- Ensure service improvements are executed and completed within his/her scope, based on plans developed by Service Owner
-Monitor/Manage Service Excellence budget like SaaS fees, Maintenance fees, External Vendor fees ect.
-Responsible for complying with the committed Small Enhancement & Project budget, timelines and quality requirements as well as with the overall ITS strategy
ITS Service Owner
- Ensure alignment with Service Strategy, Design, and real value;
ITS Process Managers for the Service scope
- Ensure alignment with ITS process management practices
- ITS Security
- Ensure proper IT security for operating service
ITS Quality & Compliance
- Ensure proper regulatory compliance of service operation
IMS/AMS vendor and internal service providers
- Ensure proper SLA monitoring and management
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SAP Security, Project management, Ticketing tool and some SAP Functional experience
SAP Security, GRC Administration, Identity Management Administration, Audit and Compliance, Cyber Security, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Restoration, SAP Functional modules for ECC 6.0, DWMS, GTS, CRM, Solution Manager and Project Management.
Ability to work in a team environment or independently with general guidelines and minimal supervision
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technical skills
Self-motivated team player
Analytical organizational and communication skills
Ability to manage several priorities simultaneously
Apply by creating/using an account