Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position is a Recruiting Coordinator
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Assists with the collection of onboarding documentation and checklists for assigned or referred traveling healthcare professionals in the Fresenius Travel Nurse (FTN) Division. Prepare and complete potential client's personnel files prior to placement and maintain and update records.
Assists with the development and improvement of process as it relates to the Recruiting Coordinator workflow. Work directly with the Healthcare Professional in completing credentialing checklists and help the recruiting team track and redirect contract employees that are nearing the end of their assignments to the areas of highest need throughout the organization.
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Works closely with Divisional and HR Leadership as a Business Partner to determine staffing and placement needs and prioritizes work and strategies accordingly.
• Responsible for driving the FMS culture through values and customer service standards.
• Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
• Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Assists the recruiting team in guiding healthcare professionals to highest need areas to fill prioritized requisitions.
• Participates in process improvement and staffing initiatives as they impact Fresenius Travel Nurses.
• Helps develop and coordinate the recruitment strategy for geographic regions utilizing web, networking, and advertising.
• Coordinates housing arrangements and other logistical issues for temporary staff while on assignment.
• Tracks time sensitive documentation and expiration of medical documents utilizing Excel and ATS.
• Inputs the requirements and other pertinent information into the applicant tracking and requisition database.
• Reviews and evaluates credentials, work history, education etc. of applicants to establish eligibility for position ensuring the appropriate license and visa requirements are met.
• Verifies background information on candidates such as license, OIG/GSA, education, and criminal as assigned.
• Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with managers as appropriate.
• Maintains applicant tracking system and database ensuring accurate and current data.
• Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Occasional travel associated with this position (?5% travel).
• Bachelors in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• A minimum of two years of experience in administration or Human Resources.
• Clinical/Healthcare experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Able to support a diverse group of management.
• Excellent time management, negotiation, organizational skills, computer skills, multi-task/project management skills along with strong leadership skills desired.
Apply by creating/using an account