Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Tittle: IT Auditor
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 05 Months and above
Job ID: NGGJP00003894
IS Compliance Analyst: Complete compliance assessments and identify control deficiencies to ensure compliance with regulations, internal controls, policies and procedures; recommend improvements in internal control structure; identify control deficiencies; conduct independent assessments of third parties; conduct assessments for utility regulations, including SOX, GDPR, Data Privacy, and other international, federal and state regulations. Engage with stakeholder to establish relationships and manage expectations. Engage with key stakeholders including legal, corporate compliance, IS and the wider business to understand needs and support executives in the management of US/UK compliance and security matters.
• Establish, manage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Engage with senior leadership in the US/UK to obtain concerns and recommend changes to the compliance program
• Interface with wider Compliance organization acting as a compliance champion
• Develop, plan and execute compliance assessment based on documented process
• Develop and execute clearly written test plans based on control objectives in a repeatable manner
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies the design and effectiveness of controls to secure information system assets, including people processes and technologies.
• Complete work papers by documenting compliance assessments and findings clearly articulating test methodology and steps taken.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Prepare regular status reports for internal management
• Communicate findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees and documenting results
• Communicate findings with the IS risk team to coordinate findings, develop action plans based on risks and confirm that appropriate steps are taken to close out findings.
• Ensure controls support Compliance with Regulations; enforcing adherence and advising management on needed actions.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing defined objectives
• Support IS Internal and External audit teams by coordinating requirements.
• Work with third party service providers to evaluate control design and operating effectiveness.
• Work with internal stakeholders, including regulatory, legal and IS to build and maintain relationships and deliver value.
• Manage and support critical IS processes such as end of year letter of assurance managers certification
• Others as Required
Bachelor's Degree Required
1-3 Years of IS Audit Experience
CISA – Required
CRISC – Preferred
CISM – Preferred
SAP Technical Controls Testing - Preferred
Archer GRC - Preferred
Understanding of assessing third party service providers and associated risks
Understanding of SSAE 18 ISAE 3402, SOC 1, SOC 2 and AUP reports and principles
Understanding of SAP systems and controls, including basis and technical components
Strong Presentation Skills
Knowledge of control frameworks (COSO, CobIT, ISO, UCF, NIST)
Understanding of Utility regulations (Gas and Electric)
Understanding of International Regulations a plus
Understanding of Key Control Indicators a plus
Ability to demonstrate management of Internal and External audit organizations
Willing and able to travel (International)
Apply by creating/using an account