Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title-Environment Delivery Manager(Onsite W-2)
Duration-3-6 Months contract (Possibility of extension)
• Responsible for prioritizing and managing own workload, and others as required Works with projects and programs to define appropriate physical environments for delivery programs/projects and Integration support functions Identify the most appropriate environment plan and strategy for projects in conjunction with the QA and Project Manager
• Develops project-by-project high-level environment delivery plans and strategies in collaboration with PM/TM Ensures a cost-effective delivery of Non-Prod Environments including for resource forecasting and planning Creates non-production environment plans and strategies within Plutora
• Manages Cross Impacts between concurrent developments and releases from a test environment build and support perspective Ensures the work priority for team is aligned with the business strategy and the requirements
• Operational Responsibilities Ensures that all delivery projects and support functions have appropriate and accurate environments Assures delivery of environments against project and program milestones.
• Provide inputs and assistance to the Environment Delivery Services Manager for the management, planning and improvement of test environment delivery at a long-range where required.
• Managing Customer expectations and Escalations, Ensuring the customers and internal business stakeholders are kept informed about the status and development of the project in a transparent / proactive manner Identifies and resolves complex integration problems arising from co-dependent project development and testing across the wider change plan, with reference to environment availability conflicts
• Acts as the point of contact for programs for NAB and NAH environments – Application and Infrastructure provisioning activities and escalations Manage and publish the test environment usage schedules, identify and manage Test Environment risks and develop contingency plans to resolve issues.
• Assures detailed environment plans and specifications are fit for purpose in accordance to the overall test strategy.
• Provides working Integration environments to projects and support to an agreed timeline and budget.
• Ensures these environments are to an agreed release, patch and fix level as appropriate Puts in place appropriate controls to minimize the potential for environments to adversely affect each other Ensures environments are delivered in an efficient manner by championing appropriate labor-saving activities, such as, automating standard builds Works with technology vendors to continually assess the most appropriate patch and fix levels for environments Ensuring appropriate validation tests are performed before handing over control of the environment
• Ensures environments are maintained and administered to agreed service levels Creates and maintains standard documentation Stakeholders
• Responsible for managing complex stakeholder relationships Sets up and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery
• Be a single point of contact for environments for all projects and programs assigned Responsible for managing a wide range of complex stakeholder relationships to ensure proper alignment to business objectives
• Build close relationships with Internal and External suppliers who help deliver environments.
• Gathers stakeholder performance feedback to enable continuous improvement of the team and its ways of working Works closely with internal/external suppliers and stakeholders at an Operational level Leadership and People Management (or Teamwork) Manage and develop staff to improve business performance and build staff potential
• Adhere to best practices to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed.
• Provides support and a means of escalation for projects.
• Conducts performance and development reviews of the IT Source supplier in conjunction with Environment Delivery Services Manager
• Provides guidance to service partners around the voice of the customer.
• Help and assist with monthly and weekly service review and input key learning's.
• Responsible for driving outstanding performance and gaining commitment through developing, coaching, motivating, energizing and inspiring team members through Reward & Recognition and Team building exercises Conducts performance and development reviews for EDM team, and champions the concept of continuous improvement throughout the Function.
Apply by creating/using an account