Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Services to be performed
Recruiter will source, assess, and manage recruiting activity with business customers. The primary skill set will be SDE2 and other tech roles including TPM, SDM, Security Engineer, QAE/SDET. The recruiter should have specific experience sourcing Tech talent in the Seattle market, and/or demonstrated success in identifying talent that will relocate to Seattle.
3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience · A completed bachelor's degree or 2+ years of Client experience · Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research. · CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates · MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. · Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer. · Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills. · Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management. · Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision. · Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member. · Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team. Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators. · Full lifecycle recruiting experience - cradle to grave; from unique candidate sources to offer close · CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing of candidate flow · Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events
• this person will be working standard PST business hours
• Recruiter will source, assess, and manage recruiting activity with business customers. The primary skill set will be SDE2 and other tech roles including TPM, SDM, Security Engineer, QAE/SDET. The recruiter should have specific experience sourcing Tech talent in the Seattle market, and/or demonstrated success in identifying talent that will relocate to Seattle.
• Yes, specifically for recruiters with past Client contract experience, open to virtual work out of a home office.
• Potentially chance to convert to FTE.
• Opportunity to hire for the Client Content business at Client. Client Content Our vision is to offer every book, ever written, in any language in print or out of print, all available in less than 60 seconds. Our technically savvy teams tackle challenges in big data, machine learning, back-end services, web experience, and mobile. Recruiting for a wide variety of technical skillsets to include SDE, SDET, QAE, BIE, Data Science, and Program Management.
• Opportunity to go FTE at Client either with Payments or in the greater consumer organization.
• Work with / learn from world class recruiters who've helped Client scale hiring and make history.
BEST VS AVERAGE
• STRONG PREFERENCE for former Client recruiter familiar with our systems and process.
• Best candidate would have proven track record of hiring technical talent at other top innovative tech companies (MSFT, FB, Google, Uber, etc)
• 2 hires a month; 8-10 submittals a week
a.) sourcing tech talent
b.) experience with Applicant tracking systems
c.) Metrics driven recruiting, ability to dive deep into data, understand funnel metrics
• Deliver results. Proven ability to make consistent hires in a fast paced environment
• For strong candidates, 1-2 phone screens. Can meet in person for local candidates
Apply by creating/using an account