Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Client Support Services (CSS) works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting. CSS includes the Franchise Management function which is comprised of several business units that support the structural foundation of the Visa payments network. Services, including licensing, rules management, dispute adjudication, contract management, client training and publications, and performance metrics and analytics, are provided to clients to ensure the safety, security and integrity of the payment system and to support Visa clients in the development of their electronic payments business. Visa's dispute resolution process provides a framework to correct errors and resolve transaction disputes arising from violations of the Visa rules. In arbitration, Visa reviews all information and documentation involved and decides which party is financially liable for the disputed transaction.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
• Adjudicate on both regional and global arbitration and compliance cases.
• Provide clients and Visa staff with accurate information and analysis of dispute resolution regulations and ensure service levels are met.
• Provide clients and Visa staff with accurate analysis of dispute resolution performance metrics and data, when required.
• Provide support to product/risk teams and/or manage and coordinate special projects as needed.
• Assist in identifying and proposing business rule changes that address regional and global trends, client needs, new business models, etc.
• Design, create and maintain dispute resolution documentation (e.g. training manuals, guides, Visa Business News articles, etc.) for internal and client use, as required.
• Contribute to the definition and fulfillment of team and corporate objectives and goals.
• Stay current with industry and market trends to anticipate possible challenges resulting from changing political, social and economic environments.
• Stay abreast of new products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and client initiatives.
• Participate in global committees and working groups.
• Assist in client training as needed, acting as the subject matter expert in presentation material preparation as well as attending regional global meetings as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 8+ years’ experience in financial services or payment card industry.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in the card or financial business with concentration in issuing support, merchant acquiring, back office, and banking operations with focus on dispute resolution.
• Detailed understanding of transaction processing, including authorization, clearing and settlement, and industry players including acquirers, issuer, processors, agents, merchants and cardholders.
• Strong judgment and negotiation skills to ensure full customer satisfaction and limit negative processing impacts.
• Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
• Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
• Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
• Proficiency providing technical, data analysis and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Visio a plus.
• Working knowledge of Visa Resolve Online a plus
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Bilingual a plus.
Apply by creating/using an account