Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
CSG stands for Customer Success Group where our main mission is to make customers successful. From a functional view, CSG is a post-sales function which consist of sub-functions including Customer Management, Consulting, and Support. CSG Resource and Staffing Group carries responsibility for the timely staffing of all CSG Services assignments, including ensuring we have the correct resource levels and skills available in all geographies globally.
We are seeking a Manager, Strategy & Operations to join a dynamic high-impact team that delivers strategic and operational analysis to our Customer Success Group (CSG) Business Process and Operations leadership team. The successful candidate will establish themselves as a trusted advisor to the BPO leaders in CSG , with particular emphasis on resource utilization optimization and reporting, driving success across all CSG Functions in the defined region. The person entrusted with this role must bring strategic vision to the business, identify new and innovative approaches to resource utilization and staffing optimization and supply an objective perspective akin to what a management consultant would bring.
Success will be measured by effective management of Utilization levels against pre-assigned targets for CSG Services bookings. Strategic deliverables take the form of recommendations on utilization targets, optimum staffing levels, utilization tracking and reporting and overall resource level optimization and segmentation, across both existing business lines and future acquisitions. Operationally, success is focused on tracking business performance, analysis of trends, business forecasting and formulation of meaningful and actionable insights. The individual in this role will work closely with stakeholders across our Worldwide CSG Business Operations organization and partner with leaders from Finance, Employee Success, Strategy and our Regional Businesses.
• Analyze the health of the CSG Services Staffing and Utilization and proactively identify, develop and maximize utilization levels across all CSG Services lines of business, including longer-term strategies and initiatives that will deliver maximum business returns, growth & superior execution.
• Take high-level business goals and define metrics, presentations, and reports/dashboards that track progress, influence organizational behavior, drive forward-looking strategy, and identify areas of improvement.
• Work cross-functionally with the Global CSG organization, Finance, Sales Strategy, Employee Success, IT, and other key business units to ensure alignment of CSG strategy and direction.
- Ensure strategic decisions are supported through data and analysis.
• Provide guidance on organizational strategy, scorecards and metric design. Establish reporting and KPI review cadence for positional data needs.
• Act as strategic advisor to the business, working closely with the regional (S)VP to provide guidance based on business intelligence and knowledge of the region
• Become a subject matter expert on Professional Services Enterprise (PSE tool)
• Drive strategic planning activities and discussions that include regular interface with management and finance teams to provide analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation
• Create and publish weekly operations reports designed to deliver optimal management visibility
• Support sales process and ensure salesforce compliance with internal controls
• Monitor the SWE (Services Work Exception) requests working with the business to ensure compliance with guidelines
• Monitor the weekly, quarterly and annual bookings' forecast process
• Prepare utilization forecasts for senior management, including timecard actions and follow up on billing and invoicing issues
• Execute monthly utilization close process which is timely, accurate and repeatable
• Identify and review opportunities for business process improvement and work collaboratively / cross-functionally to drive change and efficiency
• Monitor timesheet compliance, estimate vs actual reporting and work with the business to improve performance
• 5+ years in business operations, or equivalent function, with significant exposure to service teams, OR experience in management consulting, preferably with some engagements that have provided exposure to services, sales, and finance operations.
• BS/BA degree required (MBA a plus).
• Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills.
• Stellar collaboration and problem solving skills.
• Flexibility, and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency.
• Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible communications including messages and presentations.
- MBA degree.¬¬
Apply by creating/using an account