Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
HR Assistant I
Duration - 4 months contract
Company - World's no.1 eCommerce company.
Job Description: Services to be Performed
• Conducts New Hire Events (NHE) including: Greeter, Welcome Event Presenter, Candidate Care Specialist, Computer Assistance, Badge Photo, and/or Drug Test Administrator
• Supports candidate activity to ensure all electronic paperwork is completed on time
• Submitting Trouble Tickets to ensure events details are accurate and delivered timely for candidates that are attending NHEs.
• Guides applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Client's policies and procedures
• Consults with applicants on the best match for their desired position and available opportunity in Node.
• Resolves Client Candidate Connection Services (ACCS) tickets by calling candidates identifying issues, offering to reschedule them, or assisting candidates who are having virtual new hire orientation technology issues, or offering assistance with any other concerns
• Understands Client planning cycles and modeling resources
• Assists with New Hire Orientation (NHO) (proctored)(virtual) from sending out broadcast communication, to running audits, to preparing Day 1 check-in, and proctoring NHO
• Communicates opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Responsible for initiating Candidate onboarding and matching them to the proper requisition
Ability to present presentations to new hires and potential candidates. Strong willingness to forge new relationships with leaders in the community and build on existing relationships, deliver results on labor order needs and site planning. Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
Willing to travel to multiple events in the Portland Metro area. Open to new challenges and have a willingness to learn and be curious. Bilingual skills preferred.
INTAKE CALL NOTES:
STORY BEHIND THE NEED
Client needs assistance to fill labor orders in the Oregon area. We are in need of three additional Coordinators resources to help solve for grassroots, New Hire Events, and New Hire Orientation in the market.
TYPICAL DAY IN THE ROLE
This team works in 2 shifts, Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday- Saturday. Normal 8 hour days. These assistants will work New Hire Events which are almost every day. Either appointment based- check in new hires, ensure I-9 is accurate, and all application documents are complete. Half is informational and walking the new hires through benefits, the role, etc.
This team is very collaborative. Each assistant will be partnered with a team member to run New Hire Events and proctor new hire programs.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION
With Client being located nationally and globally, this gives them first hand exposure to local support as well as multiple business lines. They could take this experience and leverage it anywhere else based on the evolution of the program and company.
This team is really looking for someone who comes from an HR or Staffing background.
Performance indicators these assistants will have to meet once ramped up include the quality of customer service they provide. Because this role is candidate facing, the team is very much quality driven. After each New Hire Event/ Orientation, surveys are passed out to evaluate their experience.
Top 3 skills:
1. Looking for someone with a welcoming persona and atmosphere to deliver the best customer service
2. Microsoft Excel Skills (manager is ok teaching some skills but wants someone who is comfortable in the program)
3. Deliver results
• Deliver results
• Customer obsession
• Bias for action
Apply by creating/using an account