Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please see feedback from manager . Based on candidates I am seeing here are my comments.
Current candidate pool seems to be weighted towards financial/ services industry experience and more of BI implementation. We need candidates with at least 1 end to end SAP supply chain implementation in a discrete manufacturing or manufacturing MRO industry. Experience in business positions in supply chain as a buyer, planner, expeditor, scheduler will be valuable too. Good to have exposure to querying in SAP and HANA. We do not need significant years of experience and will be open to give the right passionate individual chance to show their skills provided they have the minimal experience in terms of implementation, industry, and HANA. We will prefer candidates with either supply chain or engineering undergraduate education.
Job Title: SAP Functional Analyst
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 2 months and above
About the Position:
We are the planning team within the procurement organization. You will be joining us at an exciting time, as we are determined to exceed expectations of our customers, shareholders, and communities today and make possible the energy systems of tomorrow. Further, our team is under transformation and working towards becoming a data and process centric unit managing thousands of parts under multiple jurisdictions. Our goal is simple - to provide the right materials, in the right quantity, at the right time, at the right cost, to the right place.
Do you live for ensuring that your colleagues can do every task in SAP with only two clicks? Are you looking forward to bringing a smile on your management's face by continually creating dashboards that tell them the "As Is” at one glance? Are you excited about using SAP, HANA and your experience to create and improve processes and tools? Are you passionate about working with your stakeholders to implement future "To Be” systems?
If this resonates with you, Welcome - we are looking for a SAP techno functional supply chain "guru” who will love to work with diverse teams and is fired up to "bring energy to life”.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Lead the design, development and delivery of processes/technical ERP/ BI SAP/ HANA/ Tableau solutions for supply chain.
• Provide systems support as a functional expert to ensure that inventory materials are planned, ordered, received, maintained, and controlled in compliance with appropriate Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Safety, Environmental, and other Corporate Standards. Perform necessary reporting and data management for inventory materials.
• Work collaboratively with our business partners across the various business functions such as warehouse management, procurement, finance, and Information Services teams to develop business capability and associated IT solution roadmaps.
• Work with SAP process/applications/technical leads, partner organizations and management to ensure processes are optimized, projects are on time, and critical business requirements are met.
• Provide all aspects of materials management related to process and systems expertise, including business support of inventory systems and technology hardware, ad-hoc and routine reporting, and end user training.
• This position might include owning planning and analysis of assigned material/ business set as needed to support the team. Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead implementation efforts.
• Work on other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
• Travel upto 25% might be required.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
Apply by creating/using an account