Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Recruiter III
Duration: 6 months+
Lcoation: Seattle WA
Feedback: Focus should be on sourcing skills, history of finding passive type candidates. A lot of the people have done high volume tech talent and this role is very different. You might reach out to only 20 people a week instead of hundreds.
Services to be performed
The World Wide Operations Central Sourcing Recruiting Team is seeking to add two additional Technical Sourcing Recruiter's to leverage their experience in recruiting technical talent within the U.S. market. These sourcing recruiter's should be well versed in candidate generation.
This Recruiter will work with their peer recruiters and business leaders to drive strategies for candidate attraction. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers. The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment. · Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and understand their motivation.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting. · Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research. · ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates · MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. · Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships. · Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer. · Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills. · Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management. · Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member. · Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team. Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events. · Project management experience, command of project scheduling, milestones and deliverable.
Team is looking for mid-level experience sourcer. This is not a lead recruiter role.
5+ years of experience needed.
Should have understanding of development and software engineering sourcing
Tech sourcing experience is good to have in this position.
Mix of agency and corporate experience would be best for this position.
Should be a team player and should not be just bothered about individual success
Are right a lot
Phone screen followed by blitz
Apply by creating/using an account