Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: HR Specialist I
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 6+ Months
Notes from HM:
• Step in and assist with case management process, very administrative.
• Working a little bit with associates and partners in the FC's (HR, operations, etc.)
• 1 year HR experience, 1 year case management experience (ADA, FMLA, etc.). Two main call outs.
Services to be performed:
The Temp Accommodation Specialist will work directly with employees and senior leadership in the fulfillment centers and corporate locations in providing short term and long term ADA accommodations. The Temp Accommodation Specialist will be a primary contact for the employee as they proceed through the accommodation process. This role will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with the customer service focus that employees expect from Client.
· Perform accommodation services to ensure compliance with regulations, company policy and standard work to support employee requests for accommodation in safe and productive assignments.
· Perform case management and coordinate the accommodation process for end-to-end case management. This includes working with the employee, vendors, work location, and other stakeholders.
· Provide support and guidance while performing activities related to short term and long term medical-based accommodations for employees at work or returning to work.
· Develop transitional work assignments or long term accommodations within position based on restrictions and available job tasks.
· Communicate the transitional work assignment plan or accommodation to the employee and obtain their agreement.
· Educate employees and HR on complicated aspects of the return to work, accommodation, and complex case processes.
· Provide guidance, assess risk, resolve issues, and escalate as appropriate for employees, managers and HR.
· Direct employees to the appropriate resource for answers on stock, benefits, pay, etc., to ensure exceptional customer experience by responding timely and accurately.
· Escalate complex issues and cases including the inability to accommodate.
· Maintain system records to ensure accurate and timely information/documentation.
· Consult, coordinate and partner with our third party administrator, HR, Safety, Legal, Payroll, Benefits, team members and other departments/systems as appropriate.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 1+ years total experience working with employees on disability, leave of absences, human resources, or employee relations functions.
· Knowledge of federal and state disability laws regarding access for people with disabilities; specifically ADA and FMLA.
· Experience in providing consultation and training on disability issues.
· Demonstrated experience managing cases from intake to closure with a high degree of accuracy, resolution, and employee satisfaction.
· Intermediate experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience.
· PHR and/or CPDM certification.
· Computer operating and database management skills.
· Ability to work with all levels of business.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
· Strong time management and ownership of deliverables.
· Detail orientation with ability to analyze, problem solve, organize and manage multiple priorities and excellent follow up skills in a fast-paced environment..
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment.
Apply by creating/using an account