Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
This HR Director position will be responsible for leading HR initiatives. This role includes but is not limited to: supporting managers define and deliver organization goals for the purpose of leading employees and building teams, helping foster a corporate environment that inspires and motivates employees and supports success, driving management and employee training programs to promote overall employee growth, and ensuring processes are in place for recruitment and retention of employee. He / she will be the first point of expertise and counsel for managers and employees regarding competitive and company practices regarding compensation, benefits, employee relations and employment law and will advise management in policy and program matters.
- Provides HR knowledge and manages the implementation of programs in areas of employee relations, assimilation, benefits, staffing, compensation, organizational development and training.
- Provides business partner consulting to the vice presidents, directors and managers within the client group. Assists in organization design, team development, and building culture which inspires and motivates employees.
- Provides business partner consulting to employees. Assists in developing strong teaming skills, strong self determination and development.
- Partners with central HR in the delivery of key HR programs and services, including compensation, recruitment, training and development. Provides advice and feedback regarding the design and rollout.
- Brings an objective HR perspective in managing business problems. Provides insight regarding people, organizational dynamics and Juniper's business and translates this insight into sustainable solutions.
- Recognizes and effectively balances the client group's interests with the needs of the company.
- Manages interventions in a way that maintains the respect of the employee, the integrity of the role of the manager and resolves the issues.
- Ensures efficient issue resolution, balancing legal-individual-company priorities.
- Coaches managers and helps them to be effective leaders and great coaches for their people.
- Drives strategies to develop bench-strength and succession plans.
- Holds leaders accountable to fostering healthy work environments so that Juniper is known and recognized as a great place to work. Assists leaders in maintaining a culture that optimizes the passion and potential of their people.
- Keeps a pulse on the people. Monitors employee turnover and identifies trends and issues. Develops retention strategies to address issues.
- Ensures effective communication strategies are in place within the organization, utilizing multiple vehicles and forums.
- Ensures managers are educated on how to successfully staff their teams and ensures effective recruitment strategies are in place.
- Assists on effective employee on-boarding, including new manager and team assimilations.
- Ensures understanding and execution to company policies and Employee Handbook.
- Ensures Juniper's training strategies are embraced by organizations, and drives strategies for participation in corporate programs. Delivers training to intact teams to meet business needs.
- Ensures managers have the right HR information to make business decisions. Ensures managers understand and use HR technology.
- Ensures multi-location continuity in terms of philosophy, company culture, and practices which fosters uniform direction and thinking.
- Minimum of 15 years Human Resources experience. High technology experience required.
- Experienced business partnering consulting within a company.
- Logical thinker that can be the tactical implementer of new programs.
- Ability to multitask with multiple objectives.
- A broad base of human resources experience is a must, as well as, a strong track record in communications and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated abililty to be sound, reasonable, fair, deliver what's in the company's best interest, ensure multi-cultural sensitivity and behavior.
- Intensity to deliver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply by creating/using an account