Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
· Actively manage portfolio of projects: #1 Priority (60%)
· Publish monthly portfolio project scorecard & Business Unit Working Group budget totals (20%)
· Additional Opportunities to Drive Value (10%): DIO Project Portfolio & Practices
o Ensure DIO Team is adhering to PgMO audit requirements, standards and processes
§ Monthly internal review of project scorecards, budgets, deliverables and trending
o Partner with PgMO to create “Right-Sized” Project Management processes that enable the DIO charter.
§ Mentor PMs on how to deliver accordingly. (process adoption)
o Contribute to “Rules, Tools and Schools” by providing on the ground feedback to PgMO
o Coach and mentor new or underperforming PMs
o Assist with Initiation Phase of projects prior to staffing PM
o Assist DIO with project portfolio information and roadmap planning
List the position Requirements:
· The successful candidate has a solid understanding of budgeting, forecasting and managing spend concepts.
· This self-starting resource is needed to drive action and execute projects efficiently in a timely manner while working in a consensus focused organization. S/he will provide support and mentor new team members.
· The candidate must be able to summarize and articulate facts to different levels of leadership, both in IT and business units. Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
· Understanding of budget and ability to track SOW’s and accruals. Excellent forecasting skills and reconciliation skills.
· Skilled in preparing and developing presentations using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio
· Perform and coordinate validation of SOX related Assessment with various teams
· The candidate must be able to assess projects in any phase, from Initiation to course correcting, quickly determine course of action and move the project and team forward. Maintaining a collaborative relationship while ensuring accountability will be a key driver of success.
· The solution is product based; experience iterative project execution including waterfall, agile and scrum
Leadership skills, ability to set direction and drive team to objectives, leading by example, and teamwork.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization; technical and business sponsors to foster a collaborative environment.
Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent general management skills in managing plans, people, and budgets.
Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience in managing project scope, developing project schedules and budgets, managing risks, ensuring project quality, developing and implementing communication plans, managing third party vendors and system integrators, and managing human resources
Ability to aggregate and coordinate Production Scorecards and validate Vendor reports.
Strong technical skills with ability to manage projects involving a variety of technologies.
Excellent with planning tools like MS Project or Clarity and the MS Office Suite
Excellent skills with PowerPoint to develop roadmaps, timelines and other presentation materials
Strong Cost management skill
Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent.
Some exposure to applications related to Risk model, compliance or dealer credit
Experience with SOX related applications.
Ability to work in a team environment
Adaptable to change
Analytical and able to multi-task
Apply by creating/using an account