Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Summary: Qualify and recruit passive, assigned or referred traveling healthcare professionals for assignments throughout the U.S. Introduce benefits, process and market conditions to potential travelers. Prepare and complete potential client's personnel files prior to placement. Maintain contact with potential clients on a regular basis.
Guide qualified healthcare professionals to the areas of highest need throughout the country. Negotiate hourly rate, housing stipends and motivate candidates to attain certification and licensure in specific states. Build a pipeline of qualified candidates utilizing various sources while establishing a rapport and assisting them through the application process, background check and collection of necessary documents.
• Utilizes current knowledge of industry recruiting and staffing strategies and best practices to coordinate, source, interview, and hire for all position levels.
• Collaborates with team and management to establish recruiting short and long term goals.
• Guides healthcare professionals to highest need areas to fill prioritized requisitions.
• Participates in recruitment and staffing initiatives as they impact Fresenius Travel Nurses.
• Helps develop and coordinate the recruitment strategy for geographic regions utilizing web, networking, and advertising.
• Coordinates housing arrangements and other logistical issues for temporary staff while on assignment.
• Creates recruiting and interviewing plans for the identified open positions as needed.
• Inputs the requirements and other pertinent information into the applicant tracking and requisition database.
• Ensures the open positions are posted on the appropriate Internal Job Boards and advertised in the appropriate media.
• Leverages online recruiting resources such as the internet; resume databases, networking channels, and other direct sources to identify and recruit the best possible candidates.
• Reviews and evaluates credentials, work history, education etc. of applicants to establish eligibility for position ensuring the appropriate license and visa requirements are met.
• Conducts phone screens and provides detailed information on candidates to hiring managers.
• Verifies background information on candidates such as license, OIG/GSA, education, and criminal as assigned.
• Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with managers as appropriate.
• Conducts follow-up calls and quality improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and processes.
• Evaluates recruitment, selection and placement techniques from feedback data and identifies and implements improvements as needed.
• Coordinates recruitment efforts as needed with the FMS and Corporate Human Resource teams. Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies and may assist with recruiting projects across the country as needed.
• Maintains applicant tracking system and database ensuring accurate and current data.
• Provides monthly status report on number of recruitment activities to FTN Management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience required.
• Masters degree in a related field preferred.
• A minimum of one year of resource staffing and recruitment experience needed.
• Clinical/Healthcare recruitment experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Communicates on a monthly basis with all active staff.
• Minimum 60 phone calls per day.
• Able to support a diverse group of management.
• Excellent time management, negotiation, organizational skills, computer skills, multi-task/project management skills along with strong leadership skills desired.
Apply by creating/using an account