Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This team is looking to bring in an experienced Recruiter to support specialized sales and Business Development practice. This is a blended role where we are seeking someone who has strong experience in non tech roles for sales, business development and training & certification as they will be supporting the business need where best suited.
We are looking for:
-Diverse approach to sourcing and someone who is fairly investigative
-Strong experience supporting non tech recruiting
-MFST suite proficiency
Note: Metrics will be evaluated and candidates will need to be able to speak to deliverables.
Team Culture/Valued Principles:
-Customer obsession, Dive deep, Insist on high standards, and Learn and Be curious
-Lots of growth opportunity in this group, very collaborative
-Potential to extend or convert FTE
-(2) 30 minute phone screens
-Screening with one member from the team
M-F 8-5pm or 9-6pm
Services to be performed
The Client Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting CLIENT technical teams to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients.
Successful Sourcers on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
-Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
-Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
-Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews with candidates, and demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
-Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
-Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process
-Build and maintain an ongoing candidate pipeline to support hiring goals
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation
• Experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Apply by creating/using an account