Participate in all TAP Team Trainings as required.
• Monitor health of campers and Team members participating in camp activities.
• Assist parents and Team members with medical and health questions.
• Educate Team members on health and safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to, basic first aid, Epi-Pen and serve as a resource for emergency response procedures.
• Manage camp Nurse's office/area; ensure the office/area is clean, organized, and well-maintained.
• Maintain supply inventory; inform Camp Director of any necessary purchases.
• Work effectively with co-workers, as a team and collaborate on various responsibilities
• Serve as a positive role model to campers and Team members
• Exhibit TAP Core Values at all times and adhere to all Company Policies
• Other duties as assigned.