Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Location-Highlands Ranch CO 80129
Duration-Initially 6 months with possibility of extension to 1 year. Conversion potential.
The successful candidate will be part of a team to design and develop browser-based middle tier and front-end applications for the Prepaid suite of products using Visual Studio.NET CORE (C#). Perform unit testing and integration testing of said applications. Interface directly with staff members of Development, Product Management, Project Management, and Quality Assurance.
Must have skills
5+ years of experience. Need a solid .NET, C# Developer with recent hands on coding experience.
Experienced with Web API and RESTful API's. Experience working in an Agile work environment.
Nice to have skills
Experience with .NET Core is highly preferred (borderline must have)
Roles and responsibilities
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for?
Duration of assignment and possible extensions
6 months with possibility of extension and conversion
• Analyze and develop web applications using C#, .NET CORE, TFS, & ASP.NET.
• Design, develop, document and implement new functionality, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
• Develop unit-tests and oversee execution.
• Create documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Build and maintain relationships with global and virtual teams on software development or support issues.
• Work as part of a development team and establish close working relationships with stake holders, quality assurance, architects, as well as management.
• Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards and processes.
• Prepare design documents; evaluate and recommend solutions to meet user requirements; define and implement solutions.
• Champion for improvements in process/procedures.
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting web applications for large corporations.
• Minimum of 5 or more years of experience using C#, ASP.NET 2.0+ and .NET CORE.
• Expert in defining remote communication methodologies such as Web API, WCF, MQ, and remoting.
• Experience with AJAX, WPF, WF, and the MVC/MVVM design pattern is desirable.
• Experience with .Net application security and familiarity OWASP recommendations.
• Expert in best practices for web application development and design patterns.
• Experience with coding accessible websites (Section 508 and/or WCAG 2.0) is preferred.
• Experience with Localization / Internationalization of web applications.
• Working knowledge of SQL Server, stored procedures, database design.
• Development experience in a cross-platform, multi-tier environment.
• Strong technical, estimating, design and analytical aptitude.
• Ability to provide oversight for design deliverables and development tasks.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Consistently able to assess and evaluate problems and manage risk to the service when recommending change.
• In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle required.
• Ability to develop code that follows established coding guidelines.
• Strong communication skills with proven ability to present complex ideas and document in a clear and concise way.
• Quick learner; self-starter, detailed and thorough.
• Multitasking between designs, development, and defect resolution.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take limited direction from senior staff.
• Must be present in the office during work hours with ability to work from home in limited scenarios. Laptop provided. No telecommuting.
• Local candidates strongly preferred.
• Financial industry experience or experience with high-performance applications strongly preferred.
• Duration: Initially 6 months with possibility of extension to 1 year. Conversion potential.
Apply by creating/using an account