Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JOB TITLE: Technical Lead / Sr. Manager,Technical Operations
As the Technical Lead of Technical Operations, you will be part of a dynamic, global team supporting shared infrastructure and services to meet the operational needs of our internal and external customers. The role requires complete end to end engagement with our stakeholders, internal partner groups, vendors and external consultants to provide initial business requirements gathering, consultation and assessment services to implementation strategy and execution to launch and support of systems to support our business.
You will be responsible for complete technology solutions management (solution, design/architect, implement, support and maintain systems) for Trailhead Go2Market systems including our Learning Platform, Credential/Certification platform, new myTrailhead product, peripheral systems and vendor systems as well as executing on KLO items. Key part of your role would be to partner with stakeholders across Trailhead to understand the current and future business capability needs and develop strategy and roadmap and implement it to scale the business. Another key area for this role is to provide technical support for the new training products/solutions coming to market. You will also help with program manage the execution and adoption of the recommended technology roadmap.
Your role would include Business Requirements Analysis and Consultation, Technical Solution Architecture Design, Learning Platform Integrations Support, Credential Platform management and Integrations, Systems Management & Setup to support programs, Technology Vendor/Partners Management for deliverables and engagement, Technical enhancements, KLO and support. Candidate also needs to have experience with Agile development and delivery methodologies with abilities to navigate in rapidly shifting cross functional environment while being laser focused on accomplishing meaningful results. We are looking for innovative and enthusiastic technologists who strive for continuous improvement by contributing to the development of standards, processes, and automation requirements that lead to operational excellence.
• Rapidly establishing understanding of both current state and future needs/opportunities for both strategic and tactical improvements using tools and automation.
• Technology platform strategy and roadmap. Rationalize existing tools and technologies against needed business capabilities (areas of systems/tools, data and processes/governance) to scale Trailhead business and meet internal and external stakeholder needs
• Ownership of Learning Platforms and related tools and platforms for stability and scalability
• Expert in Salesforce technologies (Force.com, Hadoop, Apex, Visualforce, etc.) and design solutions using them
• Be a technology partner and consultant for business, addressing internal and external stakeholder needs using standardized and programmatic approach in automation. Collect/Understand requirements, solution, architect, prototype and implement tools and processes to support the new learning offerings and programs
• Support new products and solutions coming to market in technical and operational role
• Designing and building reporting and analytics framework and capabilities, meeting global cross-functional needs
• Go to market (Rollout) planning and overall program management for execution relevant to tools and systems
• Focus on both short term wins/opportunities and longer term initiatives for improving overall learner experience and process efficiencies
• Manage (Prioritization, development, testing and deployment) enhancements and KLO releases with IT and business teams
• Ownership of global classroom delivery infrastructure including definition, maintenance and support (ensuring availability) for hardware and software solutions for training delivery in classrooms.
• Clearly evaluate, articulate, prioritize and recommend options with stakeholders
• Program Management, Change Management and User Adoption for initiatives as needed to move the needle
• Collaborate with external teams (IT, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Trailhead, Product teams) to meet business needs through process optimization and automation
• Manage relationships and contracting process with our Technology and Delivery vendors where needed.
• Day to Day operational support – handle inbound end user and stakeholder requests for existing systems including provisioning of new software tools and user access, be the system administrator for multiple salesforce orgs including modifications to profiles, object fields/layouts and security level access. Ad hoc reporting and dashboard creation will be needed at times.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
• 10-15 years' experience as a technical lead and business partner and consultant in hi-tech enterprises
• BS/BA Degree in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience
• Ability to solve business problems by recommending combination of process and automation solutions
• Knowledge of Agile Development or Scrum Project Management methodologies
• Proven track record as a technologist and a solution architect using Salesforce technologies (Force.com, Hadoop, Visualforce, Apex, etc.), instituting new technologies and business processes to ensure consistent, predictable service for stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Salesforce product portfolio with an ability to leverage to deliver enablement solutions
• Experience with API's (REST and SOAP WebServices, XML, etc.), Internet Technologies and Programming Languages(Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Json, Perl, HTML, CSS, etc.), SQL Scripting, Relational databases, internet/networking-related protocols
• Strong leadership ability demonstrated when engaging with senior leadership
• Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, innovate and adapt to constant change
• Ability to influence extended teams and command respect
• Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized
• Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS DESIRED
• Corporate Learning/education domain experience
• Salesforce platform experience and admin certification
• Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Apply by creating/using an account