Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
HR Generalist I
7 months - Possible extensions
This resource will frequently engage with several HR business partners frequently, Recruiters and/or facilitators to ensure NHO logistics are coordinated and error free.
This resource will provide basic onsite support in key corporate locations studying the most effective ways to streamline basic onboarding, frequently asked questions, transfers and other basic support.
The resource will work closely with on the ground HR teams, business operations,
and other support teams to develop and execute multiple new programs.
What would you say are the TOP 3 must-have skills you're looking for in order of importance? What level of experience do you need for each skill? (Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
a.) Action oriented, proactive, highly organized
b.) Comfortable in a fast pace environment
c.) Computer savvy- Microsoft office products (Excel/Word/PowerPoint proficiency)
-Someone who has done repetitive process work;
-This resource requires a sense of professional maturity, we want to see someone who will be able to move quickly to get things done.
How many years of experience are you looking for?
• 5-15 years of experience
• Need to be comfortable with volume around onboarding 50+ people in a week
Day to Day:
• This resource will absorb PM responsibility of the NHO (new hire orientation)
• Heavy operational role-coordinating logistics, process improvement, form collection to ensure onboarding is successful
• Working through orientation rosters in excel
• Managing onboarding classes and looking at process, how do we make process more stream lined?
• Eliminating factors that do not make sense
• Process map for NHO
o Coordinating logistics of NHO I-9 collection
What are some of the performance indicators you'll be looking for once this person ramps up?
• Metrics on successful onboarding;
• Low error rate- need someone who is detail oriented.
Team Culture/Valued Principles:
• Bias for action
• Dive deep
• Customer obsession
• Earns trust
-(2) 30 minute phone screens
-2 hours onsite
• Flexible 40 hours/week No OT anticipated
-Not likely to convert, possible extension.
Services to be performed
This temporary resource will assist in a six month experiment to support HR services at Client's corporate locations. For the six months this role will partner with the VHR program leader, service owners, the employee experience team, and VHR expansion teams to build a new service and support model. It will identify and resolve common site issues, as well as develop best-practices and recommendations for enhancements. This resource will be part of an integrated, cross functional team of peers that work together supporting corporate sites globally. It will study the local corporate campus needs and apply that knowledge to create materials in local language and meeting compliance requirements. This resource will help drive increased adoption of self-service while identifying where self-service and contact center (ERC) support requires improvement or enhancements.
1. Demonstrate professionalism and mastery of internal reporting systems to independently coordinate the logistics of new hire orientation including:
a. Perform regular site administrative tasks such as run the on-boarding roster, manage New Hire Orientation logistics, verify right to work verifications, etc.
b. Perform internal and external communication with on-boarding stakeholders: candidates, recruiters, hiring managers while identifying opportunities for improvements to local processes.
c. Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC, HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot on-boarding issues to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience.
d. Develop mechanisms to track on-boarding metrics, including communication SLA adherence, ticket resolution data.
e. Analyze onboarding data systems including iCIMs, Excel, MyDocs, HireRight, and others.
2. Partner with local subject matter experts, VHR program management, and across Client businesses functions to create scalable processes, reporting solutions and influence enhancements that meet and track local compliance.
3. Design, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information addressing stakeholder needs.
4. Apply data analysis and research skills to identify key indicators, test hypotheses and guide actions with respect to key employee life cycle events.
5. Understand high-level business objectives and continually align work with those objectives to meet needs of business.
• Strong self-management skills and the ability to translate business needs into service delivery.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand context.
• A problem solver who can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills to work across functions and upwards.
• Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with customer service focus.
• Organized, self-starter and a quick learner. Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes.
• Ability to form and influence within strong partnerships.
• Provide analytical support for HR programs and build or influence content to meet local needs
• Strong analytical skills are needed to surface actionable data clarifying local needs
• Experience building web-based solutions
• Superior attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
Apply by creating/using an account