Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
POSITION SUMMARY –
Reason for contingent headcount?
What is the project(s) name?
Two roles within Originations, one is Run the Business, and the other is project based (Straight Through project)
What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
Run requirement meetings, document requirements, analysis
What specific Client departments will they interact with?
How long is this project (please be specific)?
1 year with opportunity for extension.
What phase is the project currently in?
Run the business handles the normal update/enhancement requirements, so there are multiple ones going on at any given time.
Straight Through has just been approved by the business, and hasn't started just yet.
List the position Requirements:
· 8+ years' experience as Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
· Experience working in different phases of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum
· Analysis – Investigate existing problems/issues and identify opportunities to determine the feasibility of a system solution besides identifying the general kinds of system solutions that appear appropriate
· Project Plans and Timelines – Work with end-users to determine scope, identify tasks and dependencies, provide estimates and evaluate resource needs and availability; revise project plans to reflect progress and changes in scope and priorities
· Project Execution – Assign tasks to resources, monitor progress along milestones, direct the end-user acceptance testing and manage the incorporation of ad hoc requests
· Status Reporting – Update end-users and project sponsors on the progress vs. plan via periodic documents, meetings and executive briefings
· Connect with Business stakeholders for Requirements elicitation and Design Impact Analysis
· Authored the Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD) creating design documents through client discussion, User Interface documents conducting Requirement Walkthroughs
· Use of Client ALM, JIRA for tracking design requirements, defect tracking and reporting
· Data and Analytics expertise to perform complex quantitative research and statistical analysis
· Implemented Process Improvement ideas for effort and cost savings
· Sufficient technical knowledge to work with technical teams being familiar with operating systems, databases, test & debugging tools, programming languages and participate in peer reviews
· Conducted Join Application Design (JAD) sessions with Subject Matter Expert's and business stakeholders to gain high level knowledge of business processes and drafted relevant documentations/artifacts accordingly
· Designed workflows and process diagrams to derive requirements for existing system enhancements
· Performed Gap Analysis to determine the "as-is " system situation and the "to-be " system objective and key requirements for system reengineering
· Identified and prioritized outstanding defects, enhancements, and Change requests according to business requirements
· Establishing strong Customer Connect
· Experience in Project Management and Captive Auto Finance with Origination knowledge is added advantage
About Client Financial Services
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Client Financial Services (Client) is the finance and insurance brand for Client in the United States, offering retail auto financing and leasing through Client Motor Credit Corporation (Client) and extended service contracts through Client Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. Client currently employs over 3,300 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling more than $81 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Client Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Client Motor Corporation. Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply by creating/using an account