Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Job Title: Project Analyst / Project Coordinator (Public Relations)
Job Location: Foster City, CA
Job Duration: 6 Months with Possible extension
ARP Strategy and Operations – Project Analyst and Coordinator
The Audit, Risk and Public Policy (ARP) Strategy and Operations Project Analyst and Coordinator will report to the VP of ARP Strategy and Operations and will be responsible for multiple activities supporting the ARP organization as described below. This position interfaces with the ARP leadership team and leaders across ARP. The environment is fast-paced, and quick and effective action is required to be successful. Collaboration across groups both within and beyond the ARP organization is essential. Multiple, concurrent initiatives and events require focus and initiative to drive them forward successfully. We are looking for someone with a passion for planning and execution, and who works effectively as an individual contributor and team member. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, be self-motivated and highly organized, and foster positive internal and external relationships.
• Provide program and project management support across the entire ARP portfolio to include:
• Supporting senior management in making critical decisions by managing a variety of executive level reports and dashboards.
• Developing and managing a variety of project and program materials with internal stakeholders on the appropriate cadence and help drive quality and consistency. This includes the ARP leadership team's weekly reports, knowledge sharing sessions and all-staff meetings.
• Driving projects and programs end-to-end in support of the team's initiatives and overall strategy.
• Support the day-to-day operations of the organization through activities such as:
• Managing event calendars for the ARP organization. Demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
• Preparing expense reports, process invoices and create purchase requisitions.
• Managing key team initiatives and events. Duties may include: support with expanded staff meetings, meeting logistics (both internal and external)
• Managing shared team information and resources on intranet/portals.
• Strong process orientation and demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management and employees.
• Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task; show initiative and work aggressively to meet deadlines.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, in particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions; effective and confident presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project); technologically savvy.
• Good judgment, strong common sense, and excellent attention to detail.
• Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically.
• Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed.
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities, work demands, roles and responsibilities.
• Ability to negotiate and gain consensus between organizations where competing priorities exist.
• Demonstrated understanding of corporate protocol, maintains a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of relevant experience
• Experience with managing information and access within SharePoint preferred
Apply by creating/using an account