Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Top 3 Skills:
a.) Autonomous bias for action- can trust their judgement
b.) Great communication skills-will be interacting with high level Directors, VPs, SVPs
c.) Ability to multi-task
Day to Day:
• Calendar management
• Supporting Executives in the Education business/public sector and LCC- Latin America, Canada, Caribbean
• NICE TO HAVE: Fluent in Spanish would be very helpful;
• Career focused EA- history of support- been doing this for a while
What are some of the performance indicators you'll be looking for once this person ramps up?
• Weekly meetings with Directors
• Constant team support and training regularly
• Open, honest, and communicative around growth and development
Team Culture/Valued Principles:
o Customer obsession (internal and external)
o Bias for action
o Dive deep
o 30 minute phone screen
o Onsite loop meeting for 1 hour
• 9-5pm PST- Flexible 40 hours, not OT
Services to be performed:
Client Web Services (AWS) is looking for an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated, senior Executive Assistant to support two AWS Worldwide Public Sector Sales Directors.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the proactive ownership of busy executive calendars, ability to coordinate complex meetings and projects by working directly with key stakeholders, experience with compiling and organizing high volumes information, and a proven ability to plan-ahead and manage time effectively.
· Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements
· Provide seamless support to senior leaders using prioritization of business activities
· Manage space availability for the organization
· Travel coordination (both domestic and international) Expense reporting
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all hands meetings, supply ordering, and cyclical events such as annual planning sessions and performance reviews)
· This position will work with other assistants throughout the Public Sector team and across the rest of the company.
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
· Ability to quickly learn organizational structures, team objectives and adopt Client values and vision
· Ability to handle administrative details independently while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
· Positive, proactive, very detail oriented and driven to succeed
· Creative approach to problem solving and event planning
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
· Has fun at work and helps others do the same
Reason for Request:
Apply by creating/using an account