Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Visa Online is the primary B2B extranet portal utilized by Visa clients and internal stakeholders worldwide. Visa Online (VOL) provides Visa users with secure access to over 100 business services, as well as thousands of pages of web and document content. VOL has over 100,000 active enrolled users. The Visa Online Business Operations team sits within the Visa Online Business Office in the Client Support Services Program Management organization at Visa. The Visa Online Business Office is responsible for the roadmap strategy, user experience delivery and global day-to-day business operations of the VOL portal.
The contractor assignment is as an analyst primarily supporting web service implementations for Visa Online in the Foster City, CA office. The position requires the individual to work within a small team responsible for ensuring successful and seamless business operations of Visa Online. They should be comfortable in liaising closely with primarily internal stakeholders and business groups, including Operational Support teams, the VOL Client Support helpdesks, service/product owners, Account Managers, and more. This individual will be responsible for driving the effective resolution of often-complex issues, coordination of key tasks and activities and managing effective communications with a varied set of stakeholders. The individual in this role must be an independent worker who can think strategically as well as tactically, and must be attentive to details and accuracy. He or she must be capable of creatively thinking through complex problems and must be able to quickly assess and prioritize issues and tasks. Given the varied nature of responsibilities and challenges the role will present, the analyst must have the flexibility to modify their priorities when the need arises. Although having a strong technical background is not a hard requirement, it would be highly beneficial to the role.
• Research, analyze and problem solve complex business issues independently, primarily in support of web service implementations
• Work in collaboration with a variety of cross-functional and cross-departmental Visa Online stakeholders and product/application owners to ensure that VOL service and business needs are met
• Identify opportunities for improved operational and process efficiencies; bring those ideas forward to management for prioritization
• Other on demand tasks as required to support service operations
• Bachelor degree and 5+ years of experience in financial services, operations, business analysis, application support and/or customer support.
• Strong project management, time management, verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Visa experience or knowledge of payments industry is highly preferred.
• Technical background and/or proficiency with APIs and x509 certificates would be helpful.
• Team player with high level of drive and initiative and ability to work in a matrix-reporting environment.
• Excellent research and analytical skills, including ability to assign critical activities to the appropriate groups, and diagnose problems.
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and manage challenges with composure
• Able to set priorities and manage expectations, and work both as member of a team and independently.
• Able to multitask with effective time management, organization, and planning skills
• Desired candidate must be proficient in business tools such as or similar to: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Prior Visa experience is a plus.
• Job Location: Foster City
Apply by creating/using an account