Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Network Technical Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Description/Comment: *** Please read job description thoroughly ***
CLIENT's is the engine behind CLIENT's mission to be the world's favorite for American style. Our technologists are driving retail technology innovation, e-commerce for all CLIENT's brands and delivering global, scalable, cloud-based platform solutions, using continuous integration and open source technology. Reimagining retail has never been more fun!
The Technical Product Manager will be accountable to drive product vision, strategy development and execution of our network platform in our Stores, Campuses, Fulfillment / Distribution Centers, and Datacenters /Cloud. We're looking for someone with a passion for technology and the power of our network, an innovative curiosity for how business flows work, and a track record of driving teams to build resilient networks to support retail experiences.
The Technical Product Manager will work with the business stakeholders to identify problems to be solved, quantify the value in solving them, and determine how those problems can be solved via technology. They will consult with network technical management and architects, eCommerce business operations teams, store operations teams, fulfillment / distribution center and datacenter / cloud operations teams, as well as other software and infrastructure Product Engineering teams to deliver technology solutions which continuously improve the experiences for our customers while also providing enhanced capabilities for internal business partners.
This Technical Product Manager We're seeking a strong technical problem solver with a track record of product innovation, leading complex projects independently and prioritizing features, bug fixes and technical debt to ensure the health and stability of our Network Platform.
• Partner with technology and business stakeholders to set and track our long-range plan and network strategy
• Partner with technology and business stakeholders to set goals and milestones for strategic network initiatives
• Prioritize a clear and objective road-map and agile backlog while balancing delivery requirements with technical trade-offs and the impact of tech debt
• Provide visibility to and analyze the performance of our network KPIs, seeking ways to improve the performance and operability whilst never compromising availability
• Identify new opportunities and develop business cases for future opportunities
• Highlight progress through regular updates and product reviews
• Communicate and provide continuous visibility to CLIENT's TECH + leadership to our strategy and state of progress against that strategy.
• Potentially manage other more junior or contract technical product managers and define and establish role and processes within CLIENT”S TECH.
• BS/BA required, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent degree or work experience; MBA a plus
• 6+ years' experience in product management -related roles and activities;
• 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and implementing network products, ideally for ecommerce or other consumer-centric technology company
• Demonstrated technical acumen; ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Data-driven mindset and track record of managing KPI's
• Agile methodology experience
• Creative thinker, enjoys understanding complex logic and process of interconnected network flows throughout business work-stream
• Strength in building partnerships; working collaboratively with a variety of skills and levels
• Action / Decisions oriented mindset with strength in driving for business outcomes and results and adaptable to changing requirements and directions
Apply by creating/using an account