Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required for all submittals:
-What are the most common skillsets, job types, and levels you have sourced for and successfully filled?
-Tell us about your recruiting metrics for your most recent role:
-Average number of reqs carried?
-Expected and actual hires per month (or week)?
-Are your placements for FTE or contract roles?
-For which companies have you successfully placed candidates?
-Have you worked at Client in the past?
This resource is needed to provide recruiting support for AWS headcount ramp.
• Sourcer role
• Motivated to hire for SDEs/Technical professionals in Seattle
How many years of experience are you looking for?
• 4+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience sourcing for technical roles.
Day to Day:
• Heavily sourcing
• Speaking to passive candidates
• Strategizing next steps
• Minimal reporting
• Meeting with the business- how are we tracking and trending, defining next steps for the business to work collectively as a group.
• Candidate engagement
What are some of the performance indicators you'll be looking for once this person ramps up?
• 3-4 hires a month
• 15-20 phone screens weekly
• 4-6 on-sites weekly
• 1-2 hires/week
Team Culture/Valued Principles:
• Earns trust
• Customer obsession
• Deliver results
• Initial 30 min phone screen
• Onsite loop 2 hour
- Flexible 40 hours.
-High potential to convert or extend
services to be performed
The Client Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting AWS technical teams to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients.
Successful sourcers on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
-Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
-Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
-Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews with candidates, and demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
-Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
-Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process
-Build and maintain an ongoing candidate pipeline to support hiring goals
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation
• Experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Reason for Request:
Apply by creating/using account