Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Duration - 9 months contract with possible conversion
Location - Cambridge. To start onsite and then remote.
Recruiter Contractor Job Description
Services to be performed
• Core Responsibilities: · Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment ·
• Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry for the right fit, and to understand candidate motivation ·
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios ·
• Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer ·
• Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of qualified potential candidates
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience ·
• 10+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation ·
• Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research ·
• Experience sourcing Software Development Engineers and/or Scientists
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates ·
• MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook ·
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer ·
• Strong communication skills, organizational, and negotiation skills. ·
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management ·
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment ·
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
This resource is needed to provide recruiting support for Scientist recruiting.
• Sourcer role
• Motivated to hire for Applied Scientists, Research Scientists and Data Scientists, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, SDE;
• Potential Extension/Conversion largely based on performance metrics and FTE HC availability
Top 3 Skills:
a.) Scientist recruiting
b.) Strong sourcing experience
c.) Great communication skills- ability to talk to all candidates, HM etc.
How many years of experience are you looking for?
• 10+ years years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting, for technical roles.
Can you describe their level of interaction with you and others on the team?
• Bi-weekly staff meeting
• Weekly meeting with HM
• Collaboration with team members
Day to Day:
• Heavily sourcing
• Speaking to passive candidates
• Strategizing next steps
• Minimal reporting
• Meeting with the business- how are we tracking and trending, defining next steps for the business to work collectively as a group.
• Candidate engagement
What are some of the performance indicators you'll be looking for once this person ramps up?
• 1-2 hires a month
Team Culture/Valued Principles:
• Deliver results
• Customer obsession
• Earns trust
• Higher and develop the best
• Initial 30 min phone screen
• Onsite loop 2 hour
• M-F Flexible 40 hours, not OT
• Open to remote work once proven ability
services to be performed
Apply by creating/using an account