Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
(10+ years of experience)
The NA VCO& Campaign Marketing Finance role will operate under guidance of the Director of NA Marketing Finance and will interact frequently with senior leaders as well as members of other cross-functional teams. The role will offer the opportunity to be part of the next stage of Visa Checkout developments, enhance program valuation, strengthen contractual structures to support fair market value assessments, and continue to support performance analysis and reporting. It also has the potential to expand into financial management of other marketing campaigns across key Marketing strategies, such as Client Marketing, Expand Acceptance and Contactless. Covers US and Canada.
Deal Structuring & Contract Management:
• Support VCO Deal Review requirements and ROI analysis.
• Develop allocation of VCO media and co-marketing investments.
• Review VCO contracts and partner with Legal, Finance, Controllership and the business (Marketing and Digital) to define best deal structure to achieve Visa’s objectives.
• Facilitate contract signing / routing.
• Assure contracts reflect campaign objectives and activities for aligned execution, timing and financial impact.
Campaign Execution & Financial Performance Management:
• Drive VCO co-marketing performance vs. budget and forecasts including, but not limited, to tracking progress on campaign execution with Marketing team, associated financial impact of milestone achievements, and VCO fair market value assessment impact on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Manage VCO co-marketing expenses by supporting invoice recognition and partnership with team and Client Incentives Operations team in Controllership.
• Lead interlock calls with Finance, business and other relevant parties to support month-end and quarter-end close and FP&A calendars to capture VCO variance explanations, drive performance and accurately reflect outlook updates for improved forecast.
• Maintain transparent communication within NA Marketing Finance on VCO deal status & performance.
Multi-Year Planning & Analysis:
• Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing VCO financial plans and analysis that links to the VCO strategic objectives, supporting monthly/quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
• Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the Visa Checkout (VCO) strategies, priorities and issues in North America.
• Monitor and report on shared basis on VCO key performance indicators (operational and financial).
• Quantify cost per acquisition and enrollment projections for proposed new deals as well as manage actuals via post-campaign results.
• Other responsibilities as they may be assigned per business evolution and needs.
Skills for Success
• Experienced senior manager, with strong influencing skills, drive to results and focus on high quality work
• Strong analytical skills and FP&A background
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to prepare presentations
• Experience with commercial contracts a plus
• High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• High self-motivation and initiative, with ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
• Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of product business problems
• Ability to effectively work independently and collaborate as part of a cross-functional and matrixed team
• Excellent planning and time management skills
Apply by creating/using an account