Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind: making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone – everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion – working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFATM World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be!
The Sr. Program Manager will be an integral part of our Product Operations team, responsible for managing multiple the client/key initiative engagements to ensure superior communication and delivery. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a cross-functional engagement that includes direct client interaction, client enhancement requests, project schedules, tracking activities and deliverables, and communicating progress of projects. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, coordination of the following lifecycle activities: client sales, project requirements, project build, training, legal, and client status. Additional tasks include providing regular status reporting, client roadmap updates, supporting the change management process, assist with annual planning, and other responsibilities as assigned. This position will include interacting directly with Sales Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Product Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service, Client Project Lead, and Visa cross-functional teams in a Global environment. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with leadership and management qualities that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances of complex, varied payment offerings.
• This role is heavily client focused and will require a consulting approach and strong client engagement skills in order to manage fortune 1000 customers with industry best practices.
• The Sr. Program Manager will lead planning activities and facilitate project meetings, ensuring the project team delivers against its commitments with the highest quality deliverables in a timely fashion
• Leveraging strong project management industry expertise, best practices and collaboration skills, identify required activities to successfully deliver the program, ensuring appropriate task assignments are in place
• Establish and manage client expectations through-out the project lifecycle; follow defined scope management processes
• Define communication plan to ensure appropriate internal and client stakeholder involvement and communication is in place
• Report and escalate issues, with mitigation and path to resolution
• Identify risks, perform risk analysis, effectively manage and track risks and mitigation strategies; proactively raise prioritization and scheduling tradeoff decisions, escalating and identifying alternate options as appropriate; Follow defined Risk Management processes
• Ensure that timely decision is taken to address issues and mitigate risks
• Oversee and ensure all status materials are compiled, completed in a timely fashion and distribute project and activity status on regular basis
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Solution Managers, Sales, Marketing and Client Support Services to ensure complete program delivery
• Assess existing processes and identify opportunity for improvement
• Participate in other project related activities, as requested
• Establish and manage direct relationship with the Client Program Lead and ensure clear and open communication across Visa and the client teams
• 10+ years’ experience as project manager, delivering complex system integrated business application projects. Ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience with project planning, execution, go-to-market activities, and managing cross functional, global project teams.
• Experience in a professional services / consulting role is highly desirable; Strong customer service skills are required
• PMP certified with current credentials.
• Experience in Agile environment is preferred.
• Experience with digital commerce, payment and/or Fraud management systems and industry is preferred.
• Excellent Microsoft Project and presentation skills.
• Ability to drive cross-functional project teams of services personnel dispersed across multiple geographies and disciplines in a matrix structure where none of the resources report directly to the program manager. Able to motivate staff and influence their tasks to align with organizational goals and priorities.
• Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
• Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation customer support.
• Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
• Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams.
• Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization.
• Solid analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills; ability to think and communicate strategically.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Travel is required. Approximately 25%.
About Visa and CyberSource
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
Apply by creating/using account