Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Business Analyst/Project Lead IV
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 months plus possible extension
Flexible Hours- especially in the morning since working with resources in UK
For the most part, 7-4 or 8-5
Supporting Data Separation
need someone to put together project schedule and provide status and lead efforts along side current BA
Need to lead and deliver, prioritize, and communicate to businesses
Top 3 Skill sets:
Experience with separating data sets
Experience in FDA regulated environment- ability to put together project schedules and according to plan
Actively involved with merger acquisitions/type project. Not just moving from one to another, but coding work across two independent companies
The IT Business Analyst/Project-Lead will be responsible for planning, leading, and coordinating activities of technology projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished. The role holder will keep management, clients and other stakeholders informed of project status and related issues. The incumbent will actively facilitate detailed requirements gathering, design efforts, development, test and deployment activities. He/she will create and update comprehensive project documentation. This job function has accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the Global Quality Framework and the Corporate Quality Management System (QMS).
10. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (KEY ACTIVITIES)
• Consult with stakeholders, IT management and business leaders and key staff members to collect project requirements.
• Review project requirement and design documentation to determine goals, time frame, and procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of resources.
• Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
• Conduct business analysis research to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of projects.
• Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Act as point of contact between business personnel and IT delivery staff.
• Lead and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and answer questions related to project detail and deliverables.
• Adhere to the project governance framework for project reporting and documentation.
• Drive project delivery to meet the agreed scope, covering time, quality and budget.
• Review status reports prepared by project personnel, modify schedules and plan as required.
• Prepare project status reports and keep management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
• Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
• Monitor project results against technical specifications.
• Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
• Apply technical knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
• Effective record management through documenting meetings, action items and quarterly objectives.
• Works proactively and uses own initiative to ensure business needs are met effectively.
• Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of Client. Corporate Quality Management System as per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
• Responsible for exhibiting professional behaviour with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
• Responsibility to understand and maintain awareness of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Experience of project management within demanding post-merger/acquisition environment, including the technical competencies associated with assessing solutions fitness-for-purpose to meet business needs, the segregation of data, applications and infrastructure, and partnering with high profile business and IT sponsors.
• Experience of operating effectively in a business analysis/project management function in a culturally diverse business environment.
• Strong business analysis skills, experience facilitating requirements gathering and design activities in the context of data, application and infrastructure segregation.
• Strong experience analysing and separating data sets.
• Strong project management and planning skills, able to manage simultaneous projects in a complex environment, effectively create and manage project teams, and develop and maintain productive project team environments.
• Ability to write concise, informative and compelling documentation.
• Experienced working in an FDA regulated environment.
• Strong customer service orientation, able to understand and meet the needs of a diverse client base in a positive and professional manner.
• Proactive and result-oriented, with proven ability to prioritise and organise a challenging workload, adapting to fit the changing needs of the business
• Effective communicator with highly developed verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to explain complex, technical issues in a way that non-technical people can understand.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with strong collaboration, facilitation and negotiation abilities.
• Systems thinking- the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
• Knowledge of and ability to ensure adherence to project/solution related compliance requirement.
• Comfortable with conflict – willingness to challenge 'conventional thinking''.
• Proficient in delivering presentations and workshops, able to engage and motivate diverse audiences.
• Able to work in a dual reporting matrix environment.
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations.
Apply by creating/using account