Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
IT M&A GTM Program Manager
The Salesforce IT M&A Integration team leads and executes new and existing acquisition projects for the organization, working across all areas of the business and partnering closely with many IT groups. The team is looking to hire an exceptional, highly experienced program manager to lead our Go-to-Market integration programs and portfolio of work. This position will report directly to the Director of IT M&A Program Management, and will also receive tasks and collaborate closely with others on our team.
This individual will work on high visibility, time-sensitive GTM integrations through the full lifecycle of discovery through deployment, including change request management and post-production enhancement intake process. The ideal candidate should have Marketing, Sales and Post-Sales full Lead-to-Cash business process and implementation experience on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM application experience in the Lead-to-Cash business applications area.
- Minimum 1-2 years working on a Salesforce platform-based system
- Minimum 3 years project management in an IT application or equivalent software development environment.
- Strong fundamental project management skills, including; building and managing project plans, issue and risk management, scope management, status reporting, project meetings facilitation, capturing and following through on project documentation and actions, collaborating across multiple business and IT teams, budget and resource management
- Exemplary communication skills at executive, team and business partner levels
- Building trusted relationships with business partners, team members and 3rd party vendors
- Managing cross-functional dependencies and teams
- Managing program risk
- Managing project scope and scope change management
- Developing and managing project plans and schedule to target milestones
- Driving task plan execution accountability across multiple IT, business and 3rd party teams
- Managing project costs and resources
- Tracking and managing issues, risks, dependencies, decisions and actions
- Owning project communication strategy, plan, execution, and escalations
- Owning project status at team, stakeholder and executive levels
- Scheduling and facilitating project meetings
- Managing project documentation repository, artifacts and deliverables
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator
- Exemplary attention to detail and high quality
- Ability to work in a high-paced, agile environment with tight timelines and cross-functional dependencies
- Strong organizational skills
- Google apps suite (Gmail, Gcal, Gdrive, GSlides, Google Hangout/Meet)
- SmartSheet preferred, or any Microsoft Project-equivalent planning tool experience
- Experience building and managing complex project plans
- Experience in an IT or equivalent high tech environment with SaaS-based applications and interfaces
- Experience as a technical project manager for 2-5 years
Apply by creating/using account