Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title: Account Support Data Coordinator
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Duration: 6+ months
-Strong computer skills using Microsoft office including Advanced Excel Skills (v-lookups, pivot tables etc.)
-Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to work as a team player and partner
-Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
-Ablility to provide deliverables within time constraints
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills
-Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently with strong attention to detail
-Proactive customer service focus
Provide support to account & sales team in all areas of item set-up and maintenance
Deliver high standards of efficiencies in terms of accuracy, detail and timeliness of updates
Maintain a high quality of support for accounts in order to effectively reduce potential liability for account chargebacks resulting from inaccurate/late data updates
Increase efficiencies related to the item set up process, data reporting and account systems
-Complete seasonal item set up in account's system via GDSN and/or as per retailer's requirements
-Maintain weekly item maintenance: including but not limited to - UPC, case pack, dimension and price additions and changes
-Generate new item setups and execute item maintenance
-Stay informed of all retailer's requirements and timelines for item set up and item maintenance
-Update Business Process Procedures and Account Calendars to reflect most current information
-Meet expectations and deadlines set by retailers and sales teams
-Maintain individual account Item Trackers in Excel and ensure accuracy
-Work with Sales, Replenishment and Account Support Order Management to verify item changes as directed by US marketing
-Complete item set ups as requested by Sales/Replenishment
-Coordinate Sample/Comp orders specific to customer requirements for seasonal set ups to ensure timely delivery
-Identify missing data points and images
-Work as a team player to evaluate and improve data process to increase efficiencies
-Research account charge backs and appeals as necessary
If applicable to account:
Work towards 100% synchronization by identifying potential obstacles and working with appropriate personnel on resolutions
Work with IT, Data Governance, outside partners and directly with Account on GDSN troubleshooting
• Work under the direction of the Manager to provide application solutions for assigned business areas.
• Possess functional knowledge of assigned application technology.
• Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
• Serve liaison role between application technology vendors, internal IS groups, and business users.
• Translation business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
• Assist in developing functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to be used by Systems Analyst.
• Interact with Systems Analysts during the software build and/or configuration process and testing process.
• Perform functional application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
• Assist in designing and execution of functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios and use cases.
• Ensure programs meet business specifications.
• Demonstrate new functionality to business users seeking inputs on future direction.
• Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to support the product.
• Directly interface with business users by responding to support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
• Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations.
These are consistent accountabilities for all staff.
• Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
• Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
• Customer focus and close alignment with the customers' business objectives.
• Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
• Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
• Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
• Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
• Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
• Adherence to the defined standards.
• Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
• Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
• Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
Associates required. BS preferred
3-5 Years Process Management
Apply by creating/using account