Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Visa Developer Platform (VDP) is an exciting new initiative with an ambitious objective to consolidate multiple partner and developer facing assets across Visa into a common platform in order to simplify partner connectivity, decrease integration costs, and accelerate the pace of collaboration and innovation across Visa payments ecosystem.
The Developer Platform team provides the standards, subject matter expertise, and technology framework that enable Visa to efficiently package its core and value-added products into consumable services and then deliver them reliably and securely to a global developer community.
Consultant – Technical Product Management
The VDP team is looking for a senior, technical product/program manager that is passionate about building scalable, secure and highly reliable, mission-critical software in a fast-paced agile environment. This person will work with customers to analyze and address their questions and problems.
Additionally, you’ll also be defining and evangelizing the API-first philosophy for all development teams at Visa. This includes engaging in technical and functional discussions with many teams and continuous cross functional reviews with product managers and customers across a range of Visa’s new and existing products. Successful candidates will be highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to effectively manage multiple work streams.
The ideal candidate for this position will have about 5 years of technical product and/or program management experience with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a highly matrixed environment. A background working in a high transaction online payment environment, developer portals/services or APIs is highly desirable. He/she must demonstrate a strong competency in helping to create and sustain an enterprise wide environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation. In addition to leading multiple cross functional activities and workstreams, the candidate must be experienced in successfully driving cross departmental initiatives.
Responsibilities - General:
• Management of technical product management functions including business requirements elaboration, systems and process flow analysis, meeting critical milestones and deliverables that are time and scope boxed
• Heavy collaboration across business and technology organization, providing sound business analysis, process and change leadership within a maturing, hybrid (Agile/Waterfall) PDLC framework
• Working with limited direction, usually within a complex and evolving environment, to drive delivery of solutions while influencing cultural change
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
• Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders
Responsibilities - Specific:
• Respond to, triage and resolve customer issues
• Analyze logs to do root cause analysis and address customer problems and questions
• Drive and improve the customer support processes
• Communicate and update status to customers and internal stakeholders
• 3 or more years of relevant experience in technical product and program management
• Strong analytical skills to do root cause analysis on customer issues and questions
• Deep technical knowledge to help resolve customer problems
• Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner and business leader, skilled at establishing formal and informal networks within the company
• Strong resource management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, schedule and deliver on customer impacting problems
• Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Rally, JIRA
• Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is highly desirable. MBA a plus.
Apply by creating/using account