Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Collaboration Engineering team is looking for a Lotus Notes administrator with MS Office 365 experience. The Lotus Notes Administrator's role is to ensure the stable operation of e-mail and business critical systems running on Domino, and their corresponding hardware and software. This person will also analyze and resolve end-user messaging program and connectivity issues in a timely and accurate fashion. Also assist email migration from on premise Lotus Notes to Office 365.
• Resolve complex routing problems in a heterogeneous messaging environment.
• Messaging and user administration support of the Lotus Notes environment;
• Monitor/Troubleshoot all server tasks: Mail routing, Adminp, replication (Hub and Spoke), calendar & scheduling
• Account maintenance to include: Create/Modify/Delete/Certify Disable user accounts, PW resets and ID Vault management.
• Database Maintenance to include: running compact, fixup, updall, resolving ACL and replication issues, restores
• Group Maintenance to include: Create/Modify/Delete and resolve replication/save conflicts
• Move new or existing end-user accounts and administer permissions and access rights
• Install and configure the Lotus Notes Client
• Administer Lotus Notes access and support efforts for remote users.
• Identify and resolve problems affecting messaging systems performance, efficiency, and availability in a timely manner within SLA
• Provide 2nd,3rd level and on call support
• Migrate on premise corporate and store emails to o365 without business disruption.
• Maintain and support the administration of corporate email and Exchange application's environment, which comprises Lotus Notes on premise and O365 services.
• Developing customer PowerShell scripts for automation, redundant task, reporting, monitoring, etc.
• Assist/Coordinate with messaging projects, software upgrades, architecture changes and implementation of new components within the environment.
• Troubleshoot Messaging issues, working in collaboration with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and effective resolution.
• Maintains familiarity with general infrastructure, cloud platforms, and application hosting options with a detailed understanding of their service area within the Office Systems domain.
• Understands information systems requirements and incorporates these requirements into Office 365 and related Office solutions
• Supports tests on new technologies that have potential impact of Office 365 and potential for use in Office Systems environment.
• Works directly with users, developers, other Engineers, and vendors in the design and configuration of Office 365 and associated Office Systems
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
• 2-4 Years Lotus notes Administration, version 8.5/9.01
• 3+ years' experience as an Exchange/O365 Engineer and/or Administrator in a corporate environment with emphasis on high-availability and uninterrupted 24/7 messaging services.
• Strong Lotus Notes Client and database administration knowledge in an enterprise environment.
• Technical and architectural knowledge of the following technologies:
o Exchange (Online/2016/2013/2010)
o Email migrations
o Skype for Business Online and Teams
o SharePoint Online
o OneDrive for Business
o Good understanding of Office 365 licensing plans and features
o Windows Server Active Directory (GPO, Forest, Design, Scripting, ACL)
o Active Directory Federation Services or other federation services
o Azure Active Directory Connect or MIM Sync Services
• Strong technical abilities with thorough understanding of system-level issues associated with messaging and office systems
• Excellent at PowerShell scripting for administration, automation of processes, and issue resolution.
• Demonstrated expertise of Active Directory & GPOs
• Experienced with Email Archiving / E-discovery solutions, such as CommVault, or Enterprise Vault
• Familiar with diagnosing issues related to Networking components (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, LDAP, etc.).
• Effective analytical, planning, organizational, problem determination and resolution process skills.
• Knowledge of peripheral systems and protocols, such as Email Gateways, ADFS, AZURE AD, Email Archiving solutions.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables and the ability to learn quickly.
• Excellent oral and written communication with customer service skills.
• Able to adapt and prioritize tasks/projects in order to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Must be highly motivated and able to research and learn new technologies.
• Always eager to find ways to improve current processes.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
Apply by creating/using account