Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
POSITION SUMMARY –
Reason for contingent headcount?
The purpose of this additional resource to the D&E Enterprise Tools team is to support the ICF, Tech Uplift projects, Client application RTB and enhancement projects, and RTB Enterprise Tools initiatives such as implementing next generation of Enterprise Job Scheduling solution.
What is the project(s) name?
Enterprise Tools Core (Run the Business-RTB) which comprises the build out and enhancement of enterprise job scheduling software and integration with enterprise monitoring tool suites and third party enterprise solutions.
What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
- The ideal candidate will have good technical aptitude, be a self-starter, and someone who is willing to learn in a fast paced dynamic environment. This senior resource will lead the design and implementation of next generation of Client Enterprise Job scheduling solution. This senior team member will provide best practices and approach for the migration of current scheduled jobs from legacy to new environment. This resource will mentor technical support resources and train them on administration and support of Enterprise job scheduling tool.
What specific Client departments will they interact with?
This resource can interface with:
- Any BTS group
- IMS and AMS Suppliers
- 3rd Party software vendors
How long is this project (please be specific)?
The Core support of key CTO and BTS initiatives will be a minimum of 6 months
What phase is the project currently in?
Core (Run the Business) support
List the position Requirements:
· Position is immersed in enterprise job scheduling tool solution with an understanding of the technical design, functionality and implementation at Client.
· Provides input and develops technology roadmap for enterprise job scheduling tool to ensure Client remains current.
· Partners and collaborates with Design & Engineering, IT Operations, and Enterprise Architecture teams to drive enterprise job scheduling technology solutions that meet current and emerging Client platform standards.
· Works closely with other BTS teams to drive standardization and best practices for the design and implementation of enterprise job scheduling solutions.
· Develop strategy and migration plan for the upgrade of enterprise job scheduling platform.
· Consults with BTS teams to gather requirements and design, test, and implement technical solutions for job scheduling.
· Establishes and maintains working relationships with software vendors to secure technical support and product insight on behalf of Client.
· Provides Level 3 technical support to analyze and resolve production job scheduling issues.
· Perform trend analysis on system performance, recommend configuration changes and participate in planning activities related to job scheduling system.
· Consults and provides technical direction to Client Service Provider supporting enterprise job scheduling tool with respect to enhancements, upgrades, patching, or run and maintain services.
· 3-5 years industry experience
· 3 - 5 years system administration experience in Autosys solution (r11.3x, r11.3.6)
o Experience with Autosys components:
§ Workload Control Center (WCC)
§ Embedded Entitlements Manager (EEM)
· 3 – 5 years' experience working with enterprise class job scheduler for a financial services organization with a hybrid IT environment including Cloud, SaaS, etc.
· 1 Year experience working in a VMWare environment
· 1 Year experience working with Oracle (11g, 12c) or SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2016) database platforms.
· Possess intermediate experience on Linux (RHEL) server platform.
· Possesses excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with leadership and all levels of Client resources (technical & non-technical).
· Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
· Familiar with ITIL / ITSM principles & processes
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent job experience desired.
· Demonstrated continued knowledge acquisition of emerging technologies
· Experience working with MS Office suite
About Client Financial Services
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Client Financial Services (Client) is the finance and insurance brand for Client in the United States, offering retail auto financing and leasing through Client Motor Credit Corporation (Client) and extended service contracts through Client Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. Client currently employs over 3,300 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling more than $81 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Client Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Client Motor Corporation. Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply by creating/using account