Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. This is a Full-Time Temp to Hire position. Please do not submit any candidate who cannot make long term commitment of being associated with the team or they have to get back to school.
2. Team is looking for an entry level front desk or receptionist, who can multi-task and stay on the same position for long. They cannot commit to any area of growth to manager or administrative assistant at this point. hence if someone is looking for areas of growth sometime soon this position would not be the best fit.
3. Please do not submit any resume with manager or extensive experience as this is relatively junior position.
4. Team would like to see enthusiastic individuals who would want to join the team and support for long term.
\We need candidate between 6 months to a 1.5 years of Reception experience.
Candidate should Must have Outlook experience
Candidate should have outgoing personality
Team has had candidates during previous interviews saying they get "bored” during down time in the office. They need someone who is self-sufficient and will be able to find projects to work on.
We have had a few candidates who have had managerial experience in the past, this is something that the team would like to avoid.
Hotel and concierge experience is welcome.
EA and Admin experience is not a good call out
Here are the competencies that we are looking for in candidates:
Team fit, Customer focus, Ownership, Insist on highest standards, Deliver results, Communication, Feedback style, Professionalism, Disagree and commit, Collaboration, Bias for action, Problem solving, Earn trust
Client.com, an Client company, creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies.
You are dynamic and focused, exuding the utmost level of professionalism and can-do attitude. As our Receptionist, you will maintain the organization of the front desk and ensure that our guests and staff are welcomed and well informed. You are an outgoing team player who is able to take on a wide variety of tasks or projects to support the company. You may also assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing and data entry.
In this job you will:
• Answer phone calls in a timely and courteous manner, directing them to the appropriate person and providing general information regarding the policies and procedures of the company
• Greet and direct visitors, providing them with information as requested
• Manage outbound shipping; assuring that all enclosures are complete, and addresses are correct and updated as needed
• Distribute incoming U.S. mail, faxes and deliveries
• Track parking data, and monthly audit of parking garage
• Track shipping, receiving, and phone call information
• Own and maintain the Admin Dashboard
• Document and/or update procedures where appropriate
• Request and track security badges
• Handle special projects as assigned
At Client, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Client.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a customer focused position
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Must speak fluent English
• Bachelor's degree is a plus
• At least 2 years in a service environment dealing with the public
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside vendors
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines with minimal supervision
• Must be on time, reliable, honest, trustworthy and proactive
• Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
• A high level of integrity and discretion
• A professional demeanor with outstanding customer focus
The team is expanding to more locations and hence they need a Receptionist for the front desk. This will be a contract to hire position.
The assignment duration may extend depending on the performance of the candidate and business needs.
Tech environment, retail, or Starbucks kind of previous experience is a good call out.
Working in high paced environment prioritizing and multi tasking
Computer skills--Microsoft Suite knowledge.
The team does a lot of events or catering and a lot of lunches for meetings and bar raiser hence anybody with event management or large scale event experience would be an added skill
Work hours will be 8:30 and 5. No overtime
Location is right across train station hence easy accessibility and location.
More of entry level admin works
Reason for Request:
Apply by creating/using account