Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Encompass (Retail Mortgage Lending) Systems Administrator
-The Systems Administrator is responsible for all the administration of the mortgage lending loan processing system, Encompass.
-The Administrator must have a background in residential lending processing and compliance and have extensive knowledge of the Encompass Administration functions. -The position is responsible for programming, implementing, and testing the Encompass system.
-In addition, this individual is responsible for creating and documenting all Encompass business rules, interfaces, and custom screens.
-This position reports to the Director of Mortgage and Loan Operations.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
• Serve as primary Administrator of the Encompass system which includes the ability to program the system and trouble shoot problems.
• Daily responsibilities include: password reset, new user access, custom form edits/additions, appraisal ordering access, business contact updates, business rule programming and custom screen development.
• Work with residential loan managers to develop and implement system controls that assist with complying with regulations
• Responsible for testing and implementing Encompass system quarterly and monthly releases
• Create job aids and reference materials related to implementation of new process
• Research and answer staff Encompass questions, and provide assistance and feedback to staff on procedural issues and questions
• Create and distribute reports
• Develop training curriculum and deliver training
• Maintain and update the Encompass website (Consumer Connect)
• Maintain the Third Party Risk Management compliance of the Ellie Mae relationship
• Maintain user access controls and certify accuracy quarterly
• Make recommendations to improve office efficiency through Encompass automation
• Develop, document and maintain existing and now Encompass business rules, custom fields, and custom screen programming.
• Convert the Encompass system to Encompass NexGen including the reprogramming of the system, redesigning tho custom screens and fields, system testing, and deployment.
• Develop and maintain Encompass interfaces with other core banking systems
• Maintain the Encompass test bank
• Four or more years practical experience in residential mortgage
• Internal control experience
• Good communication skills and abili!y to work with others and independently as the situation dictates
• Ability to manage projects and responsibilities independently
• Initiative to detect, investigate, and facilitate solutions to control gaps and weaknesses
• Strong ability to write clearly and concisely, especially policies, procedures, and reports
• Experience in developing and delivering training
• Excellent organizational and project management skills- ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, including those assigned to staff
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Graduate degree a plus
• 4-5 years of existing Encompass Administration experience
Apply by creating/using account