Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Procurement Business Analyst
FRESENIUS CORE VALUES:
Fresenius Medical Care is a people business. Our success depends on having the best and brightest employees, and helping them attain their personal and professional goals while delivering excellence in patient care and business results. Our employees embody our culture which is based on six core values supporting our promise to improve the quality of life of every patient every day. These core values are: Patients and Partners First, Honesty and Integrity, Quality and Compliance, Collaboration, No-Limits Mindset and Results Oriented.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Procurement Business Analyst will be a member of fast-paced FMCNA Procurement organization, responsible for enabling procurement excellence through improvements around business process and systems. you will be responsible for the system maintenance and training of the procurement technological solutions. You will provide detailed analysis to support critical activities and special projects, and will develop tools and templates to streamline procurement initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of procurement systems and processes
• Support implementation, adoption and maintenance of Procurement systems by:
o Supporting catalog, content and other setup needs
o Promoting systems with internal stakeholders to drive adoption
o Supporting end user setup and training
o Developing training content and relevant knowledge repository
o Providing timely support to issues/questions raised by users with regards to policies, processes, and systems
• Develop analytical tools and perform complex, detailed data analyses supporting critical sourcing activities, organization initiatives, and special projects; provide subject matter expertise to category managers and analysts in support of sourcing data analytics
• Develop analytical models, standards, and techniques used by category managers and analysts to collect and evaluate spend data, and manage critical sourcing information
• Oversee spend management and spend analytics Source to Pay (S2P) tools, such as Ariba R2P/P2P
• Advise strategic sourcing team and other procurement members regarding best practices to develop analytical models or to implement data management tools within the organization
• Combine large volume data sets and perform complex analyses
• Build templates and process flow templates; manage template libraries, and documentations
• Understand external and internal control requirements and ensure compliance through effective monitoring and root cause analysis
• Lead and support process efficiency and effectiveness initiatives for operational procurement processes
• Identify and propose new technology solutions to drive improvements
• Gather and report key system metrics and highlight improvement opportunities
• Collaborate with IT to ensure system uptime and other needed support
• Efficiently resolve issues and proactively react to minimize any risk potential
• Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Management, MIS, or any quantitative field
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field
• 5-8 years of experience in data analytics, financial planning and analysis, procurement, or other relevant supply chain related fields
• Expert-level user of Windows applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and MS Project); ability to create complex formulas in MS Excel, and quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
• Ability to act as subject matter expert and provide training, troubleshooting, and other support for software applications managed by business unit (i.e., SAP Ariba, SAP ECC etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
• Ability to develop insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; produce unambiguous, comprehensive, and accurate interpretations
• Effective organizational and leadership skills; use a variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures
• Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; consult with team
Schedule/Hours: Variable 20-25 hours a week, 2 to 3 days a week on a contract basis with no guaranteed hours. Part of these hours he will work remote from home. I have communicated to Tom that there are no guarantees for the number of hours each week and that if there are any budget freezes I would have to suspend using him until any freeze is lifted. He is aware of this and understands and agrees to this condition.
Apply by creating/using an account