Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Duration: role and will go until 8/31/18
· Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects.
· Establishes and maintains project and/or program communications. Oversees project estimations and staffing. Oversees the development of project deliverables. Establishes and maintains processes to manage scope over the project life-cycle. Identifies and manages project and/or program issues.
· Sets project quality and performance standards. Assesses and manages risk within, and across, multiple projects. Maintains project tracking and information systems.
· Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team. Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria. Ensures key project and program-wide roles and responsibilities are defined. Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects.
· Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team. Directly supervises the work of Associate Project Manager(s), Track Leads & Domain Leads. Mentors and coaches project team members, as appropriate. Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
· Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction. Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.). Develops relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives. Provides day-to-day project contact for the client.
· Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.). Works with business unit leadership to pursue, shape and sell holistic Client client solutions utilizing innovative sales tools and strategies.
· Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including interviewing and conducting hiring exercises for Associates, Sr. Associates, and other Managers in the Program Management Domain. Manages the career of multiple individuals.
· Participates in, and assists with, company events such as training and internal initiatives. Contributes to the ongoing development of the. Program Management Domain and community at Client. Participates in progress and quality reviews of other projects. Actively shares knowledge and learning from project experiences.
· 5-9 years project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting experience preferred
· Mandatory experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
· Experience using object oriented design and development methodologies- Agile experience required
· Accountability for budget or client revenue of $3M and higher
· 2+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations
· Experienced multiple full project life-cycles from business development to final delivery
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program)
· Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad client goals
Apply by creating/using account