Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Location: Foster City, CA
Job Duration: 12 Months
The role will be primarily responsible for supporting Data products group, including championing product development/integration support activities, data analysis, managing escalations, problem solving and more importantly support Merchant Data Services initiatives. This position interacts with many cross-functional stakeholders, including various Technology teams, CSS, and business function leads. Accomplishing this will require a nuanced ability to influence and collaborate across a complex and highly matrixed organization.
• Team member reporting to the Merchant Data Services Director within Analytics and Data Products to play a key role in defining and delivering new client-facing global data products such as Merchant Search, Merchant Locator and Merchant Screening APIs.
Strong desire to lead and effectively manage business problems through hands on trouble shooting and analysis, essential for key global projects/programs related to Merchant Data Services
• Closely work with other Product line owners(GMR), partners (both internal and external stakeholders), and engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/business requirements
• Create, monitor and revise the following analysis artifacts and deliverables: business requirements, business rules, use cases, user acceptance test plans, project plans, and tracking logs in support of API development.
• Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing of functional requirements for MDS APIs
• Work daily with Technology to gather and communicate development statuses and issues.
• Collect and analyze data to assist in the determination of product direction or otherwise define business requirements.
• Serve as first line in assisting Technology in the resolution of issues and roadblocks preventing or hindering product delivery.
• Assist in creating product training and documentation materials in support of the implementation and rollout of Merchant Data Services APIs.
• Provide support to Data Products Operations group and sales personnel in resolving customer issues as needed
• 7 - 10 years combined experience in product development and building and specifying APIs and Web-based business applications, with preferably 2-3 years in payment systems and/or financial services.
• Strong data analytics background with a demonstrated ability to translate business needs into creative and engaging output. Working knowledge of Hadoop and writing queries and reports.
• Demonstrated experience in data security and product infrastructure
• Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience leading Scrum teams
• Comfort with Excel, Access or other common tools used for data analysis and presentation.
• Demonstrated capabilities in technical-oriented business analysis techniques and user acceptance testing processes/methodologies in large, complex, diversified, global organizations.
• Recent involvement in the day-to-day tasks of the user acceptance testing process.
• Ability to interpret requirement documents and update test documents accordingly.
• Aptitude for understanding, digesting and analyzing complex systems integration.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
• Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
• Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
• Ability to work some flexible hours due to varying time zones across Visa's regions.
Apply by creating/using account