Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Mobile UX Designer
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 18+month Contract
We are looking for a rock star mobile UX designer who is passionate about creating highly usable flows and experiences, loves to make the complicated simple, dreams in wireframes, and who believes that they have what it takes to change the world.
We are the Norton Global Product Design team at client and we design software and services that are used by 100s of millions of people around the world. Our products and services protect people's identities, finances and data at home and on the go.
We are the guardians of both privacy and the free flow of information.
The Norton Global Product Design team's philosophy is that the UX/UI must reveal the product or service's essential role in the most efficient manner.
Our goal is for every product to be both aesthetic and provide intuitive functionality, resulting in user delight.
Are you a passionate UX architect/designer who lives and breathes delivering the ideal user experience?
Can you think on your feet in an ever changing digital landscape?
Can you stay cool under pressure?
Do you want to create intuitive apps that help protect the world?
We are the most powerful digital security company in the world and we are innovating!
• Be a key design team member as we create a next generation cross platform security product.
• Work tightly with Team Leader, Product Managers and the Creative Director to develop intuitive, comprehensive UX flows across platforms and the web, while ensuring timetables are met and we ship a best-in-class product.
•Be a team player who injects excitement into the team through your passion and exquisite work.
• An impressive mobile portfolio showcasing market-leading user interface and visual design work
• Strong understanding of iOS and Android design principles
• Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. You know your tools without even having to think about them.
• Minimum 4-6 years doing UX work developing flows and wireframes, solving complex experiences, and making them intuitive to the user. If you can't show us impressive UX flows apps that you designed, do not apply.
• Strong experience working from flows and wireframes through to final product.
• Experience working in Agile development environment a plus (We're Kanban, but our Dev teams are Agile)
• Rapid Prototyping experience a plus
• Not afraid to do fast usability testing and can interpret the data intelligently and act rapidly on the information.
• An uncompromising desire for perfection is a requirement.
• An unbridled passion for clean and elegant solutions an absolute must.
• Exceptional familiarity with industry design language and standards and design protocols.
• You are able to develop a strong empathy for the end user -- You know the pain points before they do.
• You love nothing more than to create designs and experiences that delight customers.
Apply by creating/using account