!!!3-6 MONTHS CONTRACT WITH A POSSIBILITY OF CONVERSION WITH NO GUARANTEE!!!
Responsible for timely, accurate processing of accounts payable vouchers and employee expense claims for payment. Research and resolve questions and inquiries from Magellan employees, vendors and providers. Assist management with special projects or tasks as assigned.
Review approved check requests for proper GL coding and approvals.
- Review invoices for required information and accuracy.
- Prepare invoices and PO invoices for A4P processing.
- Scan the prepared invoices into Kofax. Verify all documents were scanned successfully.
- Validate scanned invoices. Verify that the populated fields match the information on the invoice. Manually enter missing required information or correct populated information.
- Retrieve invoice output file. Review the vendor and invoice information on the file. Format the file to import into Lawson.
- Import the invoice file using Lawson AddIns. Verify that the file was imported correctly. Make the necessary corrections to the invoices that were not imported. Import the remaining invoices.
- Review the invoice batch to ensure all invoices were imported.
- Enter the PO detail or the PO invoices.
- Match the PO invoices to be released. Research any discrepancies between the PO information and the invoice information. Make the necessary adjustments. Contact the Purchasing buyer for assistance as needed.
- File the open invoices.
- Review T&E's for appropriateness. Release for payment.
- Research inquiries and questions promptly.
- In-depth research in Lawson AP and/or GL and OnBase to respond to the inquiry in a professional and accurate manner.
- Take the necessary steps to correct errors.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and external vendors in a clear and concise manner.
- Open communication with supervisor of issues that were not resolved.
Proactive on issues/problems
- Follow up on open issues and strive for timely resolution.
- Understand and prioritize tasks to ensure that productivity remains high and there are no negative impacts on team members.
General to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel. Ability to easily learn new software.
Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with a customer service attitude; demonstrated ability to deal professionally with vendors and internal customers.
-1-2 years minimum experience accounting coordinator
***THEY MUST KNOW AP FUNCTIONS & BE FAMILIAR WITH ACCOUNT CODING, NEED TO BE EFFICIENT IN EXCEL (EXPERT LEVEL) & WORK WELL IN ALL MICROSOFT OFFICE***