Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
6 Month Cont to Hire
Job Description: Financial Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager, GBS PMO
This position will reside within the Global Business Solutions (GBS) PMO. The GBS PMO is comprised of over 50 experienced PMs. Our PMs manage a wide range of exciting programs and projects that can be internal and/or external (client-facing). Project types can include Software Enhancements, New Product Development (i.e. Development of a Global eCommerce solution that would empower merchants to accept over alternative payment method options), Client Conversions, (migrating thousands of client statements) and Compliance.
The Senior project Manager works independently and partners with program managers, product managers, directors, stakeholders and subject matter experts to drive the work of the project team for moderate to highly complex projects and programs. The Senior Project Manager will be expected to manage project progress, manage risk & issues, monitor financials, generate status reports and provide updates to stakeholders. The Senior project manager will also be responsible for collaboration across different stakeholders from technology, line of business/operations and others.
Scope of Job
Works on moderate to high level complex projects and programs.
• 3 - 5 years of FD system experience or relevant payment processing experience. 5-7 years of project management experience with moderate levels of complexity with minimal management guidance. Bachelors degree preferred or relevant work experience.
• Experience with project or program management in a large corporate setting
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile Software Development Life Cycle
• Experienced Scrum Master - supporting and educating Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Demonstrated leadership and critical thinking in the implementation of complex programs and Projects
• Manage the project across the different lifecycle stages of the project
• Work with line of business & technology partners to track project activities and bring to leadership attention as needed
• Prepare material required for certain leadership meetings and provide updates on assigned projects
• Manage the overall project, deliverables, schedule, stakeholders, risks and issues
• Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, and managing to stringent timelines for deliverables
• Ability to drive multiple project plans, manage dates and meet or exceed budgets
• Must be able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive professional attitude
• Excellent executive level communications - verbal and written
• Able to coach and mentor junior team members
Interview Required: Yes
Apply by creating/using account