Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
The Solutions Administrator is a key member of the Data Strategy Team responsible for application administration and technical support for MIDOT technology platforms and systems. MIDOT leverages several large and complex applications to manage work queues for project management and daily operations.
The Solutions Administrator is responsible for the testing and introduction of application configuration changes, applying upgrades, setup and maintenance of user security roles, and monitoring and troubleshooting issues concerning the health of the application and/or the environment. Additionally, this position will provide technology support for onshore and offshore teams including user provisioning/de-provisioning, designing and implementing application customizations, and managing and tracking desktop and connectivity related issues. This position requires a broad technical knowledge with the ability to perform very specific technical tasks within the various solutions.
Reports to: MIDOT Data Strategist
Other Relationships: Investment Management (IM), Corporate Finance, Financial Investment Data Optimization Team (MIDOT), Financial Technology Team (MMTT), Investment Transformation Office (ITO), Data and Solution Vendors
• Support business stakeholders during production operations
• Support MIDOT development teams
• Influences and implements the MIDOT technology strategy
• Technology support for end-users and MIDOT development resources
• Assist in defining, documenting, and implementing best practices
• Administer the MIDOT technology solutions including Eagle, Infogix Reconciliation, Team Foundation Server, Web Servers, AD security, SFTP sites, and Network file shares
• TFS Administrator for source control user provisioning and management
• Eagle Access (hosted solution – 7 environments)
o Maintenance (System Administrator)
o User provisioning and de-provisioning
o Security role setup and management
o Troubleshooting: jobs, access, application issues
o Annual DR testing
o Environment health management
• Schedule and lead working sessions that will align stakeholder requests with application features/capabilities
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
• Five-plus years of application administration experience with large, multi-tiered applications
• Comfortable taking initiative and working independently but knows when to involve others
• Understanding of the Investment Management process and the related data flows
• Comfortable working with stakeholders from a wide range of functions and seniority levels
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team based environment
• Excellent communication skills with ability to address and resolve conflicts diplomatically
• Ability to work through complexity with ease, identifying themes across complicated issues in time-critical situations
• Experience with Eagle Investment Systems or similar solution a plus
• Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint administration, and web based development a plus
• Ability to apply technical knowledge across multiple business functions and technology platforms.
• Ability to work in close collaboration with project/program managers, architects, developers, and testers to define and implement standards and best practices.
• Ability to leverage technical skills across multiple departments and domains.
• Skilled in interacting between internal business partners, internal IT teams, and offshore partners.
• Ability to communicate clearly and to simplify complex topics for a wide range of audiences (both written and verbal).
• Ability to work through complex issues, identify themes, and develop solutions, in time-critical situations.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and platforms.
• Ability to adhere to project schedules and meet deadlines in the execution of job responsibilities.
• Ability to identify improvements in personal efficiency by seeking counsel from more experienced peers/partners.
Apply by creating/using account