Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
This is a sales role and is responsible for setting up hundreds of new merchants per month. This role requires the candidate to work in a high paced environment with the need to multi-task. Candidates will be responding to prospects via phone and email and will be helping them sign up for Authorize.Net payment services. The candidate will be joining a team of 10.
1-3 years in a sales / support capacity in a fast paced direct to end user or business to business environment
Demonstrated knowledge of the bankcard industry including issuing, acquiring, transaction processing, eCommerce, Card Present, Card Not Present and ACH processing preferred but not required
Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and strong telephone etiquette skills
Strong financial acumen and salesmanship with the ability to think creatively
Excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, coordinate multiple activities or tasks at a time, make decisions and solve problems by using logic
Possess excellent interpersonal, follow-up, and negotiation skills
Must be professional, detail conscious, and possess the ability to deal with customers in a manner that shows sensitivity and tact
Strong organizational skills demonstrated by past experience in fast paced and high volume work and business activity
Bachelor's degree preferred
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.with leadership expectations, with the introduction of a supervisory role at Level 4. Skills, including accurate documentation and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, increase across levels, starting from basic at Level 1 to expert at Level 5.
• Problem solving skills
• Confidence, empathy and compassion
• High energy level
• Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the customer's needs.
• Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner.
• Requires accuracy and attention to details.
• Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
• Knowledgeable of the payments business and VISA operating procedures after the training class.
• Knowledgeable of multiple Visa product lines.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Basic PC skills in a Windows environment; however strong keyboard skills are required.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to inbound telephone calls and may generate outbound calls regarding information on aspects of multiple Visa products.
• Evaluate the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action to complete the call.
• Answer general customer service questions from cardholders, explain multiple program features, and where appropriate, transfer the customer to the issuing bank to obtain specific account information or transfer the customer to an appropriate Third Party Service Provider.
• Adhere to established CSS procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
• Provide general information and support on any VISA related topic or product and direct the customer accordingly.
• Update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
• Use several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries.
• Document cases to show action taken.
• Serve as escalation point for calls requiring advanced knowledge of product line.
• Act as peer mentor to customer service associates.
Apply by creating/using account