Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: SAP Master Data Manager
Job Description: Primarily supporting SAP master data in the Production system, this position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of master data including material masters, equipment masters, functional locations, recipes, resources, bills of material, and other related data. This position is the gate keeper and educator for the site related to the information going into the SAP system, and ensuring that the desired result from the business is attained based on the data input. The incumbent must be knowledgeable of how the data will react and impact system functionality. The role is responsible for maintaining or ensuring a process is in place for the cohesion of master data between SAP and surrounding tools (BW, LIMS, etc...).
Create and manage SAP master data including material masters, equipment masters, functional locations and recipes; and assist users to troubleshoot any issues that may have resulted from incorrect master data set up.
•Create and manage material master data in a timely manner, based on information provided and ensure that only valid master data is created, and entered information meets established SOPs, policies, guidelines and convention before being made active. These same documents must reflect the GMP and business needs and are expectedly to be routinely updated.
•Create and maintain recipes and bills of material for Maintenance, Reliability Engineers, Focused Factories or other users based on information provided and ensure that only valid master data is created, and entered information meets established SOPs, policies, guidelines and convention before being made active.
•Collaborate with Other IP members, key business users, and IS department on SAP system enhancements and system testing, procedure and policy updates as required.
• Investigate Master data / Recipe Error reports and take corrective actions to eliminate error through root-cause investigation.
•Maintain the data consistency in surrounding systems and develop a process to ensure data are cohesive (BW, Convergence, MPS Tool, LIMS, etc...); identify any discrepancies between systems or with other sites or departments
Breadth of responsibility (global/regional/country/site):
In-depth knowledge of MS Office computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; competent presentation skills a must.
• Good interpersonal and facilitation skills required
• Working knowledge of SAP (MM/PP/QO/PM/WM modules)
• Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GxP)
• Some understanding of financial accounting is an asset
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Specific degree, duration of experience (Required to hold the job):
• BS/BA degree. Preferably in Accounting, Business (Operations), Engineering, IT or other technical area
• 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing, maintenance, or business area with good understanding of overall business operations knowledge
Apply by creating/using account