Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title-SCCM /QA Analyst
Duration-6 month contract with possibility of extension
Manager is looking for a traditional software QA Tester. Must have skills: 3-5 years of experience in quality assurance - automation testing. Manual testing experience is preferred.
Nice to have: BigFix or SCCM is still a plus. Mac/OSX experience is a plus.
Must have skills
3 - 5 years of relevant experience. Must have experience in Hardware/Software Testing & Certification across Mac and Windows. Must have packaging experience. Must sit in Austin. Would like to see individuals with OS level testing and software packaging testing experience. Someone that has worked with SCCM or Bigfix.
Nice to have skills
Experience with Change Management, Release Management. Experience in highly regulated environment is preferred.
·Participate in all aspects of the application lifecycle for applications supported within the Visa Windows 10 workstation environment. This includes research, analysis, testing, certification, documentation and support
· Analyze application functionality against business requirements and work with stakeholders, end users, and vendors in the certification process to ensure applications meet business requirements as well as technical and security requirements.
· Work in the defining configuration standards for Windows OS, including creation and maintenance of Golden image.
· Test and Certify new hardware against current Golden Image
· Test and Certify new versions of Security & Productivity tools for End user workstations
· Test upgrade of Windows 10 machines, analyze and find root cause of issues during upgrades
· Evaluate new releases, fixes, security update and hotfixes, for supported applications and perform necessary QC and certification for installation on all supported workstations platforms.
· Create and maintain all necessary documentation for supported applications to include detailed certification processes and procedures, products certified, certification scripts, QC and findings, installation and maintenance scripts.
· Work with various support groups, technicians, and other SME's in reviewing certifications of new applications. Perform turn-over procedures for certified applications.
· Log and track application certification using the workstation engineering certification process
· Support workstation Techs as need basis after the initial Pilot phase
· Assist with vulnerability remediation as needed.
· 3-6 years of experience performing workstation engineering functions such as certification of HW/SW, automation scripts, and performing 3rd level workstation support.
· Good Knowledge of Windows 10 (OSX a plus).
· Experience creating scripts using PowerShell
· Knowledge of BigFix or SCCM preferred.
· Experience with network infrastructure (LAN\WAN\Wi-Fi).
· Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
· Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
· Ability to support users at various levels of technical competency.
· Effectively manages difficult or volatile customer situations.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to effectively perform problem isolation and resolution of critical systems in order to have the least amount of impact and downtime.
· Ability to schedule and prioritize.
· Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
· Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives.
· Ability to learn new technologies, concepts, and procedures quickly.
· Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users and other technical teams.
Apply by creating/using account