Lead Iteration manager with T-shaped skills to serve as Scrum Master MRx Auth. Position will serve as primary contact with MRx Product Owner and Business stakeholders to coordinate intake of requests through Innotas, including Backlog Grooming and Sprint/Release planning.
- Performs initial triage on MRx Auth related tickets submitted in Jira and assigns to appropriate Scrum/Kanban board backog for grooming and prioritization.
- Facilitates daily scrums with MRx Auth Dev/QA team and Product Owner(s) to ensure active sprint is progressing according to plan.
- Facilitates Sprint Retrospectives to monitor team performance, provides burn ups and velocity management to drive continuous improvement.
- Works with team leads from downstream teams (CAPS, CIS, Digital, Provider Data, Reporting) to coordinate tickets with dependencies.
- Works with business Product Owner to facilitate backlog grooming. Works with Technical Lead and Quality Lead to coordinate standing team resource assignments for active sprint activities.
- Must have prior proven experience serving as a Scrum Master for an IT application development team.
- Must meet Required Qualifications defined in the Lead Iteration Manager delivery role.
Requirements/Certifications:Right to hire
- Must have 5yrs + proven Agile and Scrum Master experience as Scrum Master
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.